What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for my multi :D

I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB please
Happy to see guys like you get these cool hardwares! I gotta thank you for world of arcades. It's been a great resource for me over the years.

Is there anyone whom either already has the S16 multi or has had it shipped in need of a selector?

Yes, I've just paid for the s16 multi.
I've expressed my interest in the previous page for your selector and remote

Please , Frank ! When my unit is ready i'd like the remote PCB along oled selector too. (in fact, i will get the full kit) . All good with , Mitsu about my System16 B multi pcb too !

Are there any more of these available? May I please order 1 with selector and remote pcb?

can you add me to the list (I saw your sale topic after reading your wip topic) ?

Thank you.

I'm still busy adding to the code / feature set...

Latest thing I've developed is the ability to program in your own IR remote. Still needs fleshing out but it's working, just needs more testing. :)

The selector looks awesome! In my planned 16b cab, My PCB has the Jamma harness side up front in a drawer attached to the control panel. This makes the PCB easy to access but unfortunately, the DIP selectors on the opposite side of the drawer opening. This means that I would really need to pull the drawer way out to get to the dips (cable length issues). I'm curious if it's possible to work some kind of extension cable where the selector can be mounted on the Jamma harness side. Or is it more logical to look into the rotary switch device? Thoughts?

The remote selector panel for this connects to the PCB mounted on the DIP header by USB-C cable. You can just buy the length of cable you need. I’m using a 2m one now.

With the next firmware released you are able to program any IR remote control to use with the selector. So if you mount the remote somewhere visible on your cab, it’s super easy to select games to play.

Last edited:
You can run a separate wired remote board via a USB C cable anywhere you need to. This wired remote board contains everything you need to operate the selector, that being tactile buttons and an OLED screen.

If you're able to leave your cab door slightly open you can also use any IR (infrared) remote control you may have lying around the house. E.g. OSSC remote, TV remote etc.

Perfect for your situation where the S16 PCB is tucked away inside a cab and not easily accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back