What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
M72 I shall do with a few caveats...

I won't be building nor distributing them.

The cost of the first round of prototype PCBs and parts is covered.

It will be open sourced for people to assemble their own.

Reason being that I don't own the multi so it's of no use to me.

Guess ill need one ;)
add me to the list.

1 selector and remote as well

Last edited:
I'm a little excited, I just did an order for SMD assembly. Never done it before, and while it cuts into profit (which honestly is very slim) it does give me back time. Time I don't need to spend soldering, yay! Just the main PCB and only the surface mount components, but all that's left for me to do by hand is the USB C connector, 3 headers and the OLED. Will save a heap of time and be nice to have machine soldered boards.
Screenshot_2020-06-15-23-29-25-69.png

I'm a little excited, I just did an order for SMD assembly. Never done it before, and while it cuts into profit (which honestly is very slim) it does give me back time. Time I don't need to spend soldering, yay! Just the main PCB and only the surface mount components, but all that's left for me to do by hand is the USB C connector, 3 headers and the OLED. Will save a heap of time and be nice to have machine soldered boards.
Nice job ;)

Ignore the USB connector, header pins etc, add an SMD IR receiver top right (didn't have a 3D model of it) and that's what I'm getting factory soldered.
Only ordered 5 units as a test run and if it works out well I'll be doing all my orders this way. Will be a huge time saver and allow me to pump out orders a lot quicker.
PCB needs to be green solder mask, moved all SMD components to the top layer and changed the 3 x tactile switches and IR receiver to SMD components to accommodate the assembly service.

103697076_3095328173835752_7158173746711570079_n.png

Oh, and 3 of my OLED screen orders have arrived in Australia so it won't be very long at all till I despatch paid orders. Thank you for your patience.

Ps. I’m still making (slow) progress on the system 18 OLED icons. Working on Clutch Hitter right now. I’ve got about 4 more remaining then I’ll release them to @Frank_fjs
Ok, I think I'm done...

SYSTEM 18 OLED ICONS!

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• AlienStorm.bmp
    576 bytes · Views: 414
  • bloxeed.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 418
  • ClutchHitter.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 447
  • DDCrew.bmp
    2.1 KB · Views: 438
  • DesertBreaker.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 416
  • HammerAway 1.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 422
  • LaserGhost.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Moonwalker.bmp
    574 bytes · Views: 431
  • ShadowDancer.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 452
  • WheresWally.bmp
    12.1 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
I <3 you.

Would you hate me if I told you you were missing one? That being, Pontoon.

They look fabulous. I'll load them up on the OLED screen tonight.

Would you hate me if I told you you were missing one? That being, Pontoon.
And here you go:

index.php

@Frank_fjs Also, feel free to invert that Moonwalker. I couldn't decide which way looked better.

Attachments

• Pontoon.bmp
    574 bytes · Views: 424
Last edited:
This made me a happy camper. Finally seeing some OLEDs rolling in. Been very hit and miss with a lot of suppliers and postage but have found a reliable source through ordering from a wide variety of sellers.

103548144_10220728097125336_7753763121676257023_n.jpg

Version 2.00 firmware available now.

See second post of this thread for programming instructions and the HEX file download.

Notable changes:

- Attract Mode feature
- Program IR remote feature

All units from this point on ship with this firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back