What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following 8 orders have been shipped today:

@tom5151- I need your shipping address.

@nonosto - I need to contact you regarding additional payment for the USB C cable, IR remote and shipping cost increase.

@AlxUnderBase - I will contact you soon with a postage quote and then obtain payment from you.

@AlxUnderBase - I will contact you soon with a postage quote and then obtain payment from you.
Ready here :thumbup:
I got as far as buying the box. Didn't get a chance to sort it out today as it took a few hours to send the 8 selectors out today.

International shipping is very tedious and time consuming.

I signed up for a business account with Australia Post today so from now on I'll be able to process and pay for postage online, fill out customs forms etc.

Ready here :thumbup:
I got as far as buying the box. Didn't get a chance to sort it out today as it took a few hours to send the 8 selectors out today.
International shipping is very tedious and time consuming.

I signed up for a business account with Australia Post today so from now on I'll be able to process and pay for postage online, fill out customs forms etc.
You need a business account for that? Here in NL you can do that as a consumer, it's what I always do. I just don't like filling in the customs form, takes too much time, also need to shove it in a plastic sheet. Ah well, could be worse I guess.

Hope my additional stuff will arrive soon as well :)

You can pre lodge customs forms without an account however you can't pay for the postage. With a business account I can do everything from home, online, and not have to spend hours at the post office lodging everything.

That's just silly, I've been handling everything online for several years now, the only thing I do at the postal office is drop the packages. Confirmations are being sent automatically to my email. Thought that was the standard everywhere (for consumers as well), but it seems we're a bit ahead then :)

It takes time no matter what. :)

Try soldering together 16 PCBs, chewing through expensive soldering tips, solder paste and flux, ultrasonically cleaning 16 PCBs with $20 worth of PCB detergent, air drying them all out, crimping 8 cables, flashing 8 Atmega chips, testing all functions of 8 devices, correcting or hunting down correct postage addresses, filling out 8 customs forms online, printing out 8 customs forms, bubble wrapping, boxing and taping it all up, load it all to your car and driving to the post office, waiting for all items to be lodged, PM'ing all tracking numbers.

Subtract time taken and cost of components, make $20 profit for 2 hours worth of work.

I don't think AusPost is far behind. There's extensive online and account options and rates are cheaper than most other countries.

@Frank_fjs ... my selector will contain the remote and pcb remote + cable between selector and pcb remote ? if not , this was my option (full kit), i only mention +1 but i didn't specify clear what to contain. Thank you buddy ^^

I'll PM ya buddy.

I don't supply USB C cables as they're cheaper and easier to source locally oneself.

IR remote I also don't supply and it's not necessary now as you can program any IR remote of your choosing.

Hi

Are these available yet? I've been a bit out of the arcade world for a while

I think I put my name on the interest list, but maybe I'm wrong

Anyway, I'd like to get one of these units for the S16B multi

What's the final price for it, including shipping costs to Spain?

Thanks in advance

Will prepare one for you this week @Nodoyuna

Price is $65 Australian dollars plus shipping which I'll calculate and pm.

All paid orders have been despatched. :)

I'm going to take a breather for a week and catch up on a backlog of repairs and conversions and mods etc I've been asked to do.

I also want to wait to see how the factory soldered PCBs pan out. They'll be arriving next week sometime. All going well I'll shift to factory soldered PCBs which will ramp up production.

I still have a long wait, but when you are back up and ready, I would be in for one @Frank_fjs. Though I could easily wait for the next PCBs so no rush.

@Frank_fjs this is good shit! :D
If you got the room go ahead and put me down for one or on a wait list.

Ill throw money down on this for ya :P

Factory machine soldered PCB samples arrived today. Yummy.
105569845_10220807036338767_7108351577419575345_n.jpg

Lol, I'm sending that one to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back