What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d expressed interest a few pages back- please add me to the list with a remote, thanks!

I definitely would love to buy a "1x OLED selector + remote PCB ($65)", could you add me to the list?
I received the S16b multi already and installed it. It's a great device and I have a lot of fun with it : )

I would like to buy "8x MAIN PCB - INCLUDES THE MAIN PCB, MOUNTING HARDWARE AND INSTALLATION WIRING HARNESS - $50"

Could you add me to the list?

Last edited:
Hi Frank, as Mitsu cranks through the wait list I am now within striking distance so can you put me down on the list for one with remote PCB. Also, if you have any in stock, would love a JAMMA adapter as well to complete the package. Thanks!

I expressed interest awhile back but don’t seem to be on the list, things are moving pretty quick with this multi.

Hello
I would like to order a: 1x OLED selector + remote PCB (65 dollars) please
best regards

Frank , that metalic buttons from selector are top ! A little bit how the selector feels like when ive use it :

Last edited:
Not sure if anybody asked yet, but @twistedsymphony would you like to 3d print a case for the remote PCB? :)
I'm going on a friend who knows how to do things with 3D printer with my remote pcb and i will give the Frank's measurements ... i want to use this thin pcb in a printed case ... after that i will ask the stl files , maybe will be helpful in the future for this purpose !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back