What's new

segasonic91

Student
Reaction score
Some of my B boards have some lifting on the edges of the sticker and it really irritates me. What is the best thing to use to reattach them around the edges?

I also want to remove the MvC sticker from the case that houses my multi, but I would like to re-apply it to another case eventually as I have all the ROMs from the original board. IF I can find an empty green b board with empty pcb that is! Also need an empty green case for a naked 19XX A/B board, but that's another story.

Is there any way to get rid of the horrible black marks B boards tend to have? Most of mine are clean (including a SSFIIX that looks brand new!!), but a couple have those marks. Again, annoying! My AvP is like that, and the sticker is a bit scratched. I may get a good re-pro and save the original somehow...

I really don't think the stickers are saveable if you try to remove them. Best I've done is dab some adhesive on the corners and re glue lifted edges.

I tried to remove one with a heat gun once and it came off in pieces. For my latest multi the sticker was in tact so I just placed the new multi sticker on over it and it came out great.

Oh bugger about the sticker coming off in pieces! Probably not a great idea then. The MvC sticker on the multi case got a bit bubbled on the bottom from water, too :( The case and everything was so filthy, it needed a full on bath to remove it!

Back