What's new

mypinballs

Professional
Reaction score
Thought i would add a quick message about myself seeing as i have added a few threads recently on converting and fixing up of arcade boards. (Taito ones recently)

My name is Jim and i live in the UK, near Leeds. (North England)

I run a small micro business that makes new pcbs for old pinball games and repairs old pinball and arcade pcbs to keep games running (for last 8 years), but have been an addict and collector for over 30 years :). Mainly i spend my days on pinball games, but i delve into arcade boards for a challenge and also as a break from pinball hardware.

I also write new software for old pinball games. Most of my work is either in C++ or Python.

Hardware and software keeps me busy and its a passion that i feel fortunate to be able to make a living at.

My personal collection of games consists of mainly pinball games (around 10), but i also have 2 arcade games which are my favourites. 1 is an dedicated Nintendo upright space firebird cab that was converted to donkey kong back in the day. The other is a dedicated Nintendo upright R-type cab. Both cabs have been restored by me and there is more work to do on them! Nintendo pcbs like dk and dk jnr are some of my fav to work on, though i pretty much like any 8bit or 16bit hardware. Fixed quite a few different arcade board over the years including some mk2 midway, konami turtles in time, sunset riders, galag clones, toaplan slap fight etc etc

Cheers

Jim

Welcome, will be cool to see some stuff regarding pins in here if you are able to do share some DIY tutorials or builds.

Back