What's new

SelfDeniedHoarderz

Professional
Reaction score
Vewlix Side Decal Artwork (including model F, L, L AMI, Diamond Blue, Diamond Black, C, SFV CE)
Enjoy and share around

FceA6QQ.png

Download file at Github
https://github.com/NintendoVS-RedTent/Vewlix-Artwork

Last edited:
@modology Awesome share :thumbsup:

Do you happen to have CP arts somewhere in a post?
We should put all this tuff in a Taito/vewlix subsection.

I dont have. If someone can share the DXF file of the CPO layout for 1P, 2P (with all type of buttons style and layout), I can try to make an overlay design (but i don't think people are willing to share these, lots of vendors in the forum is selling repro CP )

I dont have. If someone can share the DXF file of the CPO layout for 1P, 2P (with all type of buttons style and layout), I can try to make an overlay design (but i don't think people are willing to share these, lots of vendors in the forum is selling repro CP )
I think @Dreygor might be sending these to you or posting them here. I have some layout that FrancoB did for me awhile back from a stock taito 2 player panel I sent him, let me see if I can dig those up.

Attached are the ones for the 2P done by Franco

Attachments

• Vewlix_Control_Panels-20200412T210734Z-001.zip
    175.8 KB · Views: 638
Last edited:
Awesome @modology! Thanks for another great share.

If there are more specifics required for control panel hole line up, I will be submitting some required panels to FrancoB here in a month once I receive them so he can make more templates.

Btw, anyone know if there are control panel templates for Vewlix that have been shared online? Doesn't need to be exact like some are requesting. Just to get a sense of button and joystick surrounding circle sizes and such.

These are awesome, thanks for sharing. Anyone in Australia happen to know a good place who can make decals up? Would love to respray my yellowed F panels.

Can someone give me a copy of the files? I tried downloading but the file was deleted on WeTransfer.

These are superb. Thank you!

Do we have anybody that comes recommended for printing these correctly? I literally just dropped a 402 Panasonic mounting frame on the side of an FC and took a wedge of sideart with it.

I'd like to download the Vewlix side art for printing. Will someone send me the full size images? The link to the files is no longer active.

Also what are the dimensions I should tell the printer, was thinking of using ArcadeGraphix.

Thanks!

I'd like to download the Vewlix side art for printing. Will someone send me the full size images? The link to the files is no longer active.

Also what are the dimensions I should tell the printer, was thinking of using ArcadeGraphix.

Thanks!
I mirrored the files for you: https://arcade.pwn3d.io/
Thanks! Do you have the dimensions of the side art? I want to send to a print shop. Much Appreciated!

@KJ101 I thought I had the dimensions but no dice. Did have it for the 100Yen decal but nothing else :(

Maybe someone else has it available and we should then really document it

Hello,

how can i order a set of side decals for the vewlix FC please

Last edited:
Has anyone created the "Taito" decal that goes on either side of the CP yet?

Back