What's new
Not unported. It’s available on the Wii with Gunblade NY as a double pack disc.
I mention that in the video. I just discount the port as a) it doesn’t feel “right” and b) it goes for over $100 today. So I make the rec to check it out via Supermodel. Sometimes I slightly cheat with “unported” lol

It's odd to me that Bubble Symphony and Memories are both on the F3 platform, yet Memories rarely gets talked about.
Its IS awesome... But next to Symphony it seems like a reach for new game play mechanics that just don't belong in a Bubble Bobble game IMO (ie charged shot/bubble).

$100 is a bit of a stretch. There’s multiple ended listings on eBay US at $40-50 and just a couple sprinkled throughout for $70-80. But I couldn’t find any evidence it’s selling regularly for over $100, at all, if ever.

It’s still thankfully a $10-15 game in Australia (PAL) at least. Maybe more with the eBay tax.

I thought the port of this game played fantastic on the Wii and really enjoyed it. Not sure why it is suddenly getting a bad rap. Definitely the best ported “unported” game ever!

$100 is a bit of a stretch. There’s multiple ended listings on eBay US at $40-50 and just a couple sprinkled throughout for $70-80. But I couldn’t find any evidence it’s selling regularly for over $100, at all, if ever.

It’s still thankfully a $10-15 game in Australia (PAL) at least. Maybe more with the eBay tax.

I thought the port of this game played fantastic on the Wii and really enjoyed it. Not sure why it is suddenly getting a bad rap. Definitely the best ported “unported” game ever!
I should say $100 complete. There are some 50ish ranged loose discs but I've never collected loose disc games so my prices are always complete. But right now the three complete copies on eBay I see are 100/100/184 (weird outlier)

You’re referencing active listings. I’m referencing “listings sold”. Huge difference. And yes, every copy for $50 and under was complete.

I love Lucky and Wild. Probably because it’s basically just Point Blank with a car involved lol

I do love the fact Taito arcade games (modern ones) all can be run on Windows. Never saw a cab for this in the States

You can tell where the idea from Crazy Taxi came from...Harley Davidson and L.A. Riders is basically Taxi without the cars...and it came first!

subbed. I was fortunate to play alot of these games at an arcade in the 90s (Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom, Redlands CA.) so thank you for the trip down memory lane :)

subbed. I was fortunate to play alot of these games at an arcade in the 90s (Pharaoh's Lost Kingdom, Redlands CA.) so thank you for the trip down memory lane :)
That’s what I’m here for! Among other things lol

Back