What's new

gamemaster14

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Capcom Fighting Allstars was a 3d fighting game in development for Namco System 246, it was cancelled and capcom shifted their focus to Capcon Fighting Jam.

My question is, what is known about this unreleased fighter. What characters were known to be part of this game. The only info I have seen were a few screenshots and a couple of short articles in magazines.

How far along was it, was a playable build ever shown off, could a leak of this game ever happen or was it just a glorified tech demo? Any information is greatly appreciated. :?:

According to the short articles in magazines, it seems it was a beta build with a limited playable roster introducing Ingrid. Capcom beta-tested and cancelled it in 2003 due to the lack of success.

A friend in games publishing played a build of this at Capcom UK many, many years ago when it was still in development, probably not long before it was canned. It can't have been very good as it didn't leave much of an impression - he didn't have much to say about it other than it was "alright", he couldn't even recall who he played or fought against.

Back