What's new

owlnonymous

Student
Reaction score
I would like to add autofire to my G-Darius ver 1 board. Can ver 1 boards be changed over to ver 2 boards easily, IE just a ROM burn? I currently play on a RGB HAS Supergun, which has remapping and autofire, and I'm using an Undamned USB decoder inline. I also have an JNX Splitfire that I could add to the setup. The problem is I just can't add autofire to button one, as I need to hold it down to activate a blast mechanic. Button 3 is recognized in the game input's test menu, but doesn't do anything.

Any clever ideas on how to duplicate button 1 and add an autofire on it? Thanks in advance for your help.

You can set another "button 1" using the HAS, but without rapid fire. This way you end up with two buttons "1", one with and the other without rapid fire.

You can set another "button 1" using the HAS, but without rapid fire. This way you end up with two buttons "1", one with and the other without rapid fire.
Great! I was hoping/thinking the HAS could handle this. I'll experiment with it now.

Back