What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score

Hello people,
I want to share a project that has been on my mind for a long time. While the intensity of the works continued, I started to draw slowly for this project. I think it is ready to share for now :D

There are too many sellers who are selling the Scanned Arcade Marquees on the Ebay or another website.Especially the USA version of them . But the quality is really poor because of the Scanning and Digital print method. They look very ugly :D

So i have decided to make OFFSET UV print on the Backlit Material 4 different Arcade Marquee For now. I have already finished 2 of them . Im not sure about another 2. I will decide according to people's interest later.

1- Marvel Vs. Capcom
2- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
3- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike ( ? )
4........................ ? Lets try to find it together :)

These are the pictures of the Marquees which selling on the internet. You can see the Print points because of the Scan.

ljg1W2c.jpg

QcfoHGe.jpg

adLCQvZ.jpg

3NWp85P.jpg

p9ZyU8N.jpg

And this is my Design.
Im still working on the Background. I want to make it %100 original as soon as possible, but i need the original Marquee for that. There are no original scan on the internet. If somebody have it and help me about that, will be awesome.
All of the 6 characters have done.

General Looking ( I know there are some mistakes, and sorry for the low resolution. Im not sharing the whole data because of the Stealing work :) )
I had already created the Logo for the poster before. I have finished all the characters with very high resolution. Still working on background.

zulDM3D.png

Spiderman
eFma2xy.png

Wolverine
ZKnRjxr.png

7uMK0MG.png

Ryu
c3MEfuy.png

C.Commando and Rockman
hSzqr8W.png

I will share about MvSC 2 too in next days. Lets see people's interest ;)

Last edited:
I have uploaded a video. You can see how is it look ;)

Anyone has the 3RD Strike Original Marquee in here ?
thanks

Hello people
2nd Marquee Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 almost completed. Only the script is missing. I need the original scan to compare it before printing.

logo and characters have been completed by me. Background have been made by a friend of mine ;) He is really Great Artist. We tried to make it as %100 original. You can see that when you check the background. The pictures has low resolution but you can see the Real Quality in the video.

Video and Pictures:

sXyHTUS.png

Llqd2QS.png

SwXveCR.png

nZFJ4QQ.png

WUuQWwh.png

The Last Marquee for the First Print is

Street Fighter Alpha 3

I have already vectorized the logo and Re-digitized the main Characters for my poster.

* Logo Vectorized
* The Bricks have been re-drawn
* Working on the small stones ;)

FgUqnij.png

j5BrjkR.png

48s9SbE.png

Hello People

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Marquee Has Been Finished finally and ready for printing.

All the details have been re-drawn. Not Restoring it is REMAKE

Please check the video

this project was delayed because of the 3RD Strike Marquee which i was waiting the original.
Thanks a friend who has shipped to me the original of this RARE Marquee. Finally i have time to finish it.

This is the Only Example which people sell it on Ebay or their Website. It is a completely BAD scan. I dont know how they can sell it :(

s-l1600.jpg

and this is my Final Draw.

These are the Arcade Marquee for the USA Arcade Cabinets.

* Not digital print. It is OFFSET UV Print.
* All the artwork details Re-Drawn
* REVERSE Printing on PVC 0.25MM
* 26 x 8 " Size

NOTE: You will see some Compare pictures. One of them is sell by some web stores or Ebay . All of them are Printed by a Low Quality Digital printers. The Sources are bad Scan Files. But this graphic data RE-Drawn by TR Fight Stick.

Price: 14.99 USD
Black Friday Price : 9.99 USD

Marvel Vs. Capcom
HmbBZPJ.png

Light
YcryqY6.png

Compare with Ebay Listing Product ( Down one is EBAY listing Product)
i0C7OE2.png

Ebay Product
etdrbuN.png

Final Product
jJ77XMP.png

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
EMGLAtm.png

Light
HV3bEO1.png

Compare with Ebay Listing Product ( Down one is EBAY listing Product)
voVplCU.png

Ebay Product
mYLPpS1.png

Final Product
47l9YNX.png

Street Fighter Alpha 3
Mk2ASfT.png

Light
j7S2igQ.png

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike
YnlIXE5.png

Light
nohB2hA.png

Last edited:
Wow ! Those marquees look bangin' !
Another great idea and great execution of said idea, well done !

These are available again in my Website
More marquees will come very soon ;)

Back