What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello people
Here is the Vectorized G-Mantle Big Flyer.

There is AI and PDF file together. You will find the original PNG scan on the File. Please remove it before printing.

Last edited:
Wow, this is great! Didn't you make these some time back and sell them? I purchased it when there was the short production run. It's still packaged up since I have to clean up my game area. Thanks for providing this!

Wow, this is great! Didn't you make these some time back and sell them? I purchased it when there was the short production run. It's still packaged up since I have to clean up my game area. Thanks for providing this!
No mate, i have never soldt this Flyer.

If people interest with it , i can print it of course

There's a guy in the UK that had these printed. He advertised them on Arcade-Otaku, UKVAC and probably Jammaplus at the time. He did them in batches, but it's been a while since the last one.

Only picked up one from him a couple of months back so his still doing them, probably still has a few left

There's a guy in the UK that had these printed. He advertised them on Arcade-Otaku, UKVAC and probably Jammaplus at the time. He did them in batches, but it's been a while since the last one.
Yes i have seen it before. People can find some print shop to make it. Do not need to buy it. I dont know about the quality of course :D

Hi.
This looks very nice, thanks.
Could be I make a poster with this and other stuff inside. Thanks.

I delete the link, because somebody selling my design in Ebay

Damn, I made it here too late. Someone is always ruining it for everyone else!

Back