What's new

Adabei

Beginner
Reaction score
Hy@ all,
after 15 years I finished a Killer Instinct Cab a few month ago. After starting playing a few houres, I realiced it is not very comfortable for me to play a long period on these type of cabs. :D X/ Don't get me wrong, I really like the style of these cabs, but not confortable to sit in front of them.

Two years ago I was in Japan and played on a few cabs. The Vewlix was my favorite one. In December I startet to look around to get a Vewlix cab. I didn´t want to restore a Cab another 15 years and so I don´t want to get a filthy one. So I was a few month on a waiting list for a new Taito Vewlix Diamond Black. The time had come a few weeks ago and now I am thr proud owner of a new Vewlix DB.

So whats next... I have a new Cab but didn´t know what to play on it ^^ 8| thats the reason why I am here. Right now I am playing on a temporary PC - and looking for the ultimate solution :)

thats my story so fare :thumbsup: 8) :S

Welcome! I can see why your first can would not be comfortable but that second cab looks nice. I am new here and currently only working on getting started in JAMMA type external setups but eventual would like to do a cab. Will be great to see how you progress with this new one. PICTURE etc. ;)

Back