What's new
Excellent! The review looks good @drfunk2k. I'm in the market for a SCART Switcher. Is there a way to expand or add more SCART inputs to this? Or maybe future plans to make a 10+ SCART input switcher like the Hydra (16 inputs)?

Maybe in the future. We are proud of this new device and have to let it run its course. As RGB mentioned its the only scart switcher capable of both EUR and JP SCART standards.

Fantastic work. @RetroRGB doesn't go over the H/V adjustment knob (unless I missed it).

Can you provide a video of what it does exactly? This might be something a lot of us who use varying arcade PCBs need to get the full picture on our CRTs that don't have H/V knobs.

Awesome man! thanks to @Stupid Dufus (who is clearly not one) I see I missed the demo. Thank!

Last edited:
Axunworks SCA101 SCART Switcher has resumed sales.

@Darksoft or mod can I get this thread moved to Axunworks area? Thanks!

not sure if it has been done before, but can you use a vga to scart adapter to connect to the sca101?
I have tried using a "VGA2SCART VGA To SCART converter board RGBHV to RGBs" to the sca101 but I don't get any green signal.

How many owners of this SCART switch are using Retro Access cables with sync on luma?
Any issues to speak of??

Back