What's new

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
Thanks to @kitty666cats for finding me not one but 2 UVC's on eBay.

I'll be using it on a Brand new WG K7001 Monitor

I had a couple questions about hooking it up. The items did not come with any connectors

The manual says to hook up the J7 Strip to video output. Do you know what this connector is?

It has the the 6 pins sticking out in the picture in the top of the board

Emphatics website shows a setup on a Jamma finger board. Do anyone know the proper 4 pin Molex connector with leads that can be used on this UVC?

The manual lists it as "PC Hard Drive power connector" but Emphatics picture looks like he jumped a yellow wire into the connector.

Finally. The unit does not support 15 khz input. I plan to using Irkin Labs Retro Scaler a-1 to line double and then down to 24 with UVC.

Is there any secondary power that will be needed inside my cab when I use these devices together

Any tips on connecting this device would be appreciated.

@Lemony Vengeance made me a connector that work and power as well, VGA style..
9C0CC0B2-DA54-4D31-8DD2-DC90EEA90773.jpeg

Posted this on shmups, but I'll post it here for posterity:

The manual says to hook up the J7 Strip to video output. Do you know what this connector is?

uvc-hook.jpg

It has the the 6 pins sticking out in the picture in the top of the board

s-l1600-1.jpg

I believe those are standard arcade monitor chassis connectors, 6-pin Molex in-line (IL) .156. They're not very difficult to find. Most online arcade parts shops have them, or you can grab them from digikey or somewhere similar.

I found the 4 pin molex. (I think its male I need)

I am having a hard time finding the 6-pin Molex in-line (IL) .156

Back