What's new

cy6y

Beginner
Reaction score
This I / O board, I have a general look, com2 line, audio line, front panel!
I have an idea. I want to connect this I / O board to my computer.
Now I don't know the pin definition of the front panel.
I don't know how to power it up and install it in WinXP or win7 x64 or win10 x64 operating system.
Completely discard the limit of the Q965 motherboard of Taito type x2 and apply a higher configuration PC!
:) Please help! thank you!

Yellow line 5V, blue line GND, I received the power-LED and reset GND on the front panel, the fast I / O did not light up the green indicator, I also tried to connect the other 5V, still did not light up, but it normally lights up when I received the ttx2, and the 4Pin and 7pin of the ttx2 are not on, I don't know if other wires are needed?

The G4S306 I/O is the JVS interface, not the Fast I/O interface.
The 'lights' on the G4S306 I/O are simply 'Power' and 'HDD' taken from the front panel connector.
To power the G4S306 I/O you only need to supply +5v and Gnd through the FP1 cable.
You don't need to connect the Audio/SPDif connector, but you do need to connect the 9-pin COM-port cable... This is the important one!

Do you have an internal COM port on your motherboard?

I have successfully powered the I / O board. See the table for details of the front panel. I still have two pins (1pin and 11pin) that I don't know what to use, but I don't have the com2 interface, which I didn't think of. Only the COM1 interface is available. It's not clear whether I / O can be started to connect with JVs and plug into JAMMA! First of all, we need a clean windows xp sp3 operating system, and install the required drivers. Then we need to explore the next step. Thank you for your reply!

1 ???? I don't know what's the use. Black line
2 5V JVS i/o power use .Brown line
3HDD LED.Red line
45V Power LED. Orange Line
5HDD LED. Yellow line
6Power LED. Green line
7Gnd /Reset SWBlue line
8 5V Power SW Purple line
9Reset SWGray line
10 Power SW White line
11???? I don't know what's the useBlack line
12empty

Not all connections are needed/used.
Check your bios - if you have an internal COM port header it may be configurable between COM 1-3 etc.

Set Com port to 2F8/IRQ3 (COM2)

I have successfully installed it on the PC, and successfully run the game through the test, thank you again for your help!

Back