What's new
Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S Ver.5.66
Unless I'm highly mistaken, supports VMU loading of customize data created with the Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram 5.66 Customization Disc
I'll have to test it when i get a chance- i DO know, that the game has NO support for gamepad/twinstick however.

Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram M.S.B.S Ver.5.66
Unless I'm highly mistaken, supports VMU loading of customize data created with the Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram 5.66 Customization Disc
I'll have to test it when i get a chance- i DO know, that the game has NO support for gamepad/twinstick however.
it absolutely does, but it's not on my list because I only verified net-bootable games and VOOT is not net-bootable.

there may be other games that support VMUs that are not apparent as I discovered that a few games with VMU support will ignore the VMU unless it already has game data on it (from the console release).

my list includes games that are both net-bootable and allow controller use for game play. I did list vmu only support where I discovered it but like I said, it's usually quite difficult to determine.

(removed- info to be updated elsewhere here soon)

Last edited:
Yeah I've tried to netboot VOOT also and it always hangs at a black screen after the sega license screen.

Out of curiosity-- are there any uses for the maple bus that don't end in a dreamcast controller plug at least partway in the chain?
I'm asking for a potential consolization project I'm working on...

I have a Route66 cabinet. Do you want I check someting inside ?

Let's nix my question- I think it's a bit moot after thinking about it.

Thanks Mitsurugi-w!

2016-05-18 21.38.29.jpg

I'm making my own using this pinout diagram but where does the ground wire go? In other words there's 6 wires coming from the controller, not 5. Thanks.

dcpinout%2B3.PNG

You only need to worry about the 5 wires that trace to the pins in the diagram.

I have one fully assembled unit ready to sell. First to PM gets it.

EDIT: SOLD!

Do you still need an I/o hooked up to use this? I have all the components I need except for an I/o and would like to play a game, but I think I’m out of luck until an I/o shows up.

Back