What's new
JVS-Kit? HOw do i that.

I have used these before and they work fine when they were first release. I just dont remember if there was some kind of process before i put the game. I've used this w/ keyboard and controller.

most games require you to enable them in the game settings.

Do you happen to know which setting? i checked CvS2 and marvel2 and couldnt find anything. i check the game setting and game assignments and there was no option.

i wanted to check too see if the brooks dreamcast converter is compatible.

I did not know this either and will be getting my maple adapters any day now....Could you share a screenshot of the JVS-Kit setting for a particular game? Much appreciated.

Most games have to be in japan region for the settings to appear.
So does the game have to japanese?

I tried the keyboard for Typing of the Dead(japanese) and that one works perfectly. Does anyone have a japanese CvS2.bin or MvC2.bin? I want to really test out to see if that's the reason. Has anyone got MvC2 usa to work with the adapters along with the VMU?

Your bios needs to be set to Japanese... use a Multi. Then the jvs-Kit option will appear if the game supports it.

I’d gues typing of the dead initialized the maple bus on its own as it is *required* to play.

arrived today works amazing thanks again !

Attachments

• 20190514_013231.jpg
    20190514_013231.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 500
  • 20190514_013240.jpg
    20190514_013240.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 609
It wont work for Naomi light guns or wheels so not really.

shoot I thought I might of had a cheap way to play it.

shoot I thought I might of had a cheap way to play it.
Would be nice. Only a small percentage of the total Naomi library can use Naomi controllers and those that do only use the control pad and/or VMU.

disclaimer: if you don't have desoldering skills, this is harder than dchdmi mod.
btw, i can salvage them.

Back