What's new

cy6y

Beginner
Reaction score
I found a ttx2. The display card is ATI e4690,
This display card looks different. There is no difference in appearance. You can't search relevant information!
I haven't seen the video memory patch either. Do you know whether this display card is ttx2 or ttx3?
This is a game called block king!
I don't know if there is dump or what kind of game it is~
It doesn't work because there's no dongle~
IMG_4045.JPG
IMG_4047.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

Its links?
https://picclick.com/ATI-Radeon-E4690-RH-PSINK-EDG-512MB-PCI-E-142365574543.html
https://www.cnet.com/products/ati-radeon-e4690-graphics-card-radeon-e4690-512-mb-100437975/

Based on game listings online, Block King is X2.

Not sure about that specific card. Maybe the chart twisted has up has more information. Do you know what model the system is?

Edit: it was twistedsymphony- What Model Taito Type X do you have?

Last edited:
No, not the operating system. What model TTX2 is it? If it came intact with case, there should be label on the outside of the case with a model number. Something like 2xxA

Sorry.
Model 111A
No. A80JH1567
00039-335-271-336
X11-15305

CPU :Celeron 3.2 Ghz
MEM:512MB*2
Graphics card: E4690
HDD: ST250DM000
HDD S/N:W2A5R6Y9
HDD P/N:1BD141-302
HDD Firmware:KC45

This is all the information I found.

There is another question. What is the BIOS password of the Q965 motherboard of the ttx2 host?
I've tried many tools, but I can't get the password and backup BIOS.
Press Ctrl + Alt + F9 to enter the BIOS setting,
but I need the password!
The wrong password has overflowed three times!

Last edited:
Pictures would help. Take a picture of the BIOS password screen, and if you can, a picture of the specs you've stated above.

I had reset my TTX2 BIOS password once. The procedure may or may not help.

@twistedsymphony may be interested in updating his list with the specs.

do you have a picture of the case? as well as a clear picture of the sticker with the model number and specs?

Please dump the drive image,even though you don't have a dongle. @Niko or @rtw might be interested.

as for the graphics card, it's useless unless you have a game specifically designed for that card you want to play. If you're going to install the multi then you'll need to install a new graphics card.

I'm unsure about the bios. I wasn't even aware they put a password on the TTX2 bioses.

Last edited:
On the next day off, I have time to dump this game image and provide the download address.

Back