WWF Wrestlemania - Revision differences?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WWF Wrestlemania - Revision differences?

Just received a WWF Wrestlemania PCB which is showing rev 1.20 8/2/95

I understand there is a 1.30 out there (seems to be what everyone is playing on MAME etc.)

Are there any differences in the revisions I should worry about? Are they just bug fixes mostly or do they add something major I'm missing out on?

I guess the main reason I'd like to know is because of how Midway would update their MK games with new moves and secrets etc.
    • New

It's probably minor bugfixes. I have a 1.30 board. I'd be interested to see if you can do Undertaker's fatality on 1.2.

To do this particular fatality, stand close and above your opponent and hit DUDU P. The conditions for a fatality are that* you must be in the ring (your opponent *can* be out of the ring)* your opponent must not have got second wind (similar to Killer Instinct)

If I knew where to begin, I'd love to hack the game ala Ultimate MK3+. You could probably give everyone a fatality with existing assets...

The post was edited 1 time, last by dennisfxm ().

• New

dennisfxm wrote:

It's probably minor bugfixes. I have a 1.30 board. I'd be interested to see if you can do Undertaker's fatality on 1.2.

To do this particular fatality, stand close and above your opponent and hit DUDU P. The conditions for a fatality are that* you must be in the ring (your opponent *can* be out of the ring)* your opponent must not have got second wind (similar to Killer Instinct)

If I knew where to begin, I'd love to hack the game ala Ultimate MK3+. You could probably give everyone a fatality with existing assets...
      I'll give this a go over the weekend! Wish me luck because I'm terrible at this game! (Although should be easy if I just rig up a 2P game)