What's new
I'm also in for option 1 if compatible with multi. Sorry, I can't provide measurements until this evening.

https://ibb.co/bsGLjwp

Here is the mesasurements for my second revision multi.

Starting from bottom board without PCB feets total height without multi may be around 6cm high, with multi you could add 1,5 cm and it should be OK

Let me know if you need more infos.

Thanks!
Great! Thank you

So guys, for MULTI, I have to slightly modify the project.
I will make a new post where I will sell the case for the multi.
However, the modalities will remain the same:

- Reservations for 10 PCB case for multi
- Advance payment of 30 euros paypal goods

Booking is not enough

Hi! Can someone can bring the location of the dip switchs and selector pins on the first version of the multi, the lighter green one, thanks a lot!

Could the multi case perhaps allow for mounting of the rotary selector?

Btw, “hi” @Semload, I actually bought my Dragon Breed board from you ages ago. Welcome.

https://ibb.co/bsGLjwp

Here is the mesasurements for my second revision multi.

Starting from bottom board without PCB feets total height without multi may be around 6cm high, with multi you could add 1,5 cm and it should be OK

Let me know if you need more infos.

Thanks!
So, I got the measurements from tym01 for the multi V2.
For this version I should increase the space between the upper and lower plexi. Then I should drill a hole above, to access the dip switches.
I repeat, these are the measures for the multi V2
If the dip switch for the multi V1 is more or less in the same position, I can make a larger hole, but you have to give me the measurements.

For other versions, I would have to redo a further project with a minimum production of 10 pieces.
I can't make customized versions, unless you want to pay 170 euros instead of 100 euros.

So let me know. For now I prepare the project for V2, then I will make a new post with renderings.

I need few days

Could the multi case perhaps allow for mounting of the rotary selector?

Btw, “hi” @Semload, I actually bought my Dragon Breed board from you ages ago. Welcome.
Yes! i remember, how are you?

As I wrote in the post, for now I am making changes to the project for V2.
I don't know how the version you tell me is made. If you have photos, send them to me.
But I repeat, if it requires further modifications compared to V2, I can't make only 1 piece of it.

Will wait to see if the people interested in buying this case have the rotary switch or not, or care to have it mounted or accessible.

If someone doesn’t have a photo handy of the multi with selector, I can take one tomorrow. My multi is v1 too.

Would it be possible to add a slot for the rotary selector? If not in use, I believe the square cutout would still be very small.

Would it be possible to add a slot for the rotary selector? If not in use, I believe the square cutout would still be very small.
You must send me a photo of this rotary switch. I don't know how it's done. I only have the photo and the measurements for the dip switch and the connector for this selector you are talking about. Write to: semload@libero.it

I would like one for the multi with R-type graphics please.
I will take one of these in the final revision to fit my M72 Multi with the rotary switch. Please put me on the list of the 10 for this.

Send me your paypal and I will pay the deposit.

Thanks!

Brent

:D

I would like one for the multi with R-type graphics please.
I will take one of these in the final revision to fit my M72 Multi with the rotary switch. Please put me on the list of the 10 for this.
Send me your paypal and I will pay the deposit.

Thanks!

Brent

:D

Hi Brent!

As I wrote, for Multi I must necessarily modify the project.
But if nobody tells me how the external selector is made, what shape it has, where it connects and does not send me a photo, I cannot proceed.
If you have info, viprego to send them to me by email: semload@libero.it

The last order has been registered.
The order of the material will take longer than expected due to the large demand for plexiglass.
To recover the material it will take from 2 to 3 weeks.
The production of the cases will take about a week.
Obviously those who have booked the custody will be updated.

These are sweet, I wish there was an rtype 2 one for my irem 82. Nice work!

Id be interested in one of these for a multi with rotary switch if more become available. Nice job they look great.

First orders ready for shipment!

Of course, you can order your case at any time.

Back