What's new

Semload

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys! This is my new project! I hope you like it!

"The Arcade PCB Case" for Irem M72

RESERVATION LIST (FOR 10 PIECES)

1_ Federico Fazioni_R Type (from Facebook)

2_ Federico Fazioni_R Type (from Facebook)

3_ Sam BK_R Type (from Facebook)

4_ Marco Scandroglio _R Type (from Facebook)

5_ Bar81_ R Type (from Facebook)

6_ Bar81_Ninja Spirit (from Facebook)

7_ Bar81_X Multiply (from Facebook)

8_ Goemon59_Rtype (from Neo Arcadia)

9_ Bradd Williams_Dragon Breed (from Facebook)

10_ KAKAKOKEOKUKU_RTYPE (from Neo Arcadia)

11_Missile5 _R Type (from Arcade Otaku)

12_Missile5 _Dragon Breed (from Arcade Otaku)

13_racbboy_R Type (from Neo Arcadia)

If you are interested to purchase it, from 10 May to 10 June, I will collect the reservations necessary for production.

The product includes:

- Plexiglass plates

- Print the game's Flyer repro
- Adhesive prints of the side labels of the game
- Accessories for assembly

The cost is € 100 + shipping costs

The deposit required for production is € 30 (paypal goods payment).

If by the deadline of 10 June you do not reach the number of reservations required, the amount of the deposit paid will be fully refunded.

--------- MINIMUM ORDER REACHED. Obviously I accept other orders.--------

OPTION 2 :

If you want to buy the case immediately, the price is
€ 170 + shipping costs. (prepay paypal goods)

Production time: 1 week

For any information contact me.

VIDEO :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2fqgyISfE/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I got the measurements from tym01 for the multi V2.
For this version I should increase the space between the upper and lower plexi. Then I should drill a hole above, to access the dip switches.
I repeat, these are the measures for the multi V2
If the dip switch for the multi V1 is more or less in the same position, I can make a larger hole, but you have to give me the measurements.

For other versions, I would have to redo a further project with a minimum production of 10 pieces.
I can't make customized versions, unless you want to pay 170 euros instead of 100 euros.

So let me know. For now I prepare the project for V2, then I will make a new post with renderings

RESERVATION LIST :

1_ Federico Fazioni_R Type (from Facebook)

2_ Federico Fazioni_R Type (from Facebook)

3_ Sam BK_R Type (from Facebook)

4_ Marco Scandroglio _R Type (from Facebook)

5_ Bar81_ R Type (from Facebook)

6_ Bar81_Ninja Spirit (from Facebook)

7_ Bar81_R Type (from Facebook)

8_ Goemon59_Rtype (from Neo Arcadia)

9_ Bradd Williams_Dragon Breed (from Facebook)

10_ KAKAKOKEOKUKU_RTYPE (from Neo Arcadia)

11_Missile5 _R Type (from Arcade Otaku)

12_Missile5 _Dragon Breed (from Arcade Otaku)

EDIT-ShootTheCore beat me to the question. Need to know if this accommodates the M72 Multi. .

Last edited:
Beautiful case! I'm using the Apocalypse M72 Multi - is your case able to accommodate it? A Multi flyer and nameplate would be nice as well.

EDIT-ShootTheCore beat me to the question. Need to know if this accommodates the M72 Multi. .If it does, count me in for option 1, thanks-

Last edited:
Wow. Nice case! but I can’t imagine it fits the multi as-is. If you end up doing a design to accommodate (name plate, room for the multi pcb, either accommodating the game selector or leaving room for the dip switches) then like those above I’d be interested.

Wow. Nice case! but I can’t imagine it fits the multi as-is. If you end up doing a design to accommodate (name plate, room for the multi pcb, either accommodating the game selector or leaving room for the dip switches) then like those above I’d be interested.
If you contact me and give me photos and measurements, I can see if it can be adapted.

Consider me pending on the list if it can be adapted to fit the multi riser board.
This is beautiful.

Guys contact me and give me photos and measurements, I can see if it can be adapted for multy.

send me an email message : semload@libero.it

I would like one for the multi with R-type graphics please.

Guys with the multi, please send him the photos and the measurements! LOL

@Semload Are the front and side art held on by magnets? It looks like it in the video. Are the magnets strong and could these be changed out for screws? I don't see myself needing to swap out the art that often, since I would have need to actually change the PCB as well, unless it was for the multi, then maybe the magnets for quick swap of art would be a good idea.

Great looking case!

Hi! i was thinking about building one but yours looks really great!!! Please add me to the list for the multi version!
I can manage to give you measurements but i have the latest version so im not sure about the dip switchs location on the first one.
The height should be the same for both about 1.5 cm higher than a standard M72 board.

Thanks

Last edited:

@Semload Are the front and side art held on by magnets? It looks like it in the video. Are the magnets strong and could these be changed out for screws? I don't see myself needing to swap out the art that often, since I would have need to actually change the PCB as well, unless it was for the multi, then maybe the magnets for quick swap of art would be a good idea.

Great looking case!
@Semload

I encourage you to check out the multi m72 on this site if you haven't already.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?threads/glorious-irem-m72-multi.5970/

For $180 it would make one you rm72 boards more fun if its in the budget.

Great looking case!
haha THANK YOU FOR HELP! I need to know if there are any differences, such as dimensions, compared to an M72.

Yes, exactly, there are magnets. They are quite solid, but I can leave the holes to put the screws. No problem.

https://ibb.co/bsGLjwp

Here is the mesasurements for my second revision multi.

Starting from bottom board without PCB feets total height without multi may be around 6cm high, with multi you could add 1,5 cm and it should be OK

Let me know if you need more infos.

Thanks!

Attachments

• PCB-M72-MULTI.jpg
    PCB-M72-MULTI.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 206
Back