What's new
If you paid your package was dropped off at the post office today.

Mine arrived, works great! Thanks again!

Update: I now have the new IO Boards and Audio boards to sell.

The IO board adds CPS1 and CPS2 kick harnesses as well was RCA stereo jacks on one board without the need for screws or modifications. The board utilizes female connectors as CN21 and CN25 as mounting If you ST-V has the original IO board it will need to be removed. This design should also solve the issue for those with acrylic cases / consolized versions where you can't mount Stereo Audio PCB.

Send a PM if interested in either board. I will try to respond to those who were waiting for the original board sometime today or tomorrow.

49967643813_1741f2c684_z.jpg

49968421992_a765c6528e_z.jpg

49968482132_c726b0491e_z.jpg

49968421807_2a4ec74f73_z.jpg

Nice! Very well thought out. Saves me the hassle to have a harness made up.

Updated original post with pricing for both boards and photos as well as PCB blank options. If you already purchased the audio-only PCB and want the IO board please PM me, I'll work out special pricing.

I have a lot of PMs coming in. I will reply soon. I already need to order parts to restock. I'll build a few more boards and harnesses tonight.

I have a lot of PMs coming in. I will reply soon. I already need to order parts to restock. I'll build a few more boards and harnesses tonight.
sounds solid , no rush

Sold out of ST-V IO boards. I still have a few audio only boards / blanks left. If I haven't replied to your PM yet then you're on the wait list. Please be patient, I will reply when I have boards ready to ship. I will be ordering more parts tomorrow and may have more IO boards next week. I have to source parts from multiple vendors since I can't find consistent stock of JST supplies so it takes time and extra money unfortunately.

International buyers, when inquiring about shipping prices please include your full address in the PM. I can't generate quotes without a full address.

Back