What's new
just got mine in china! thanks!
Feels like I shipped that a loooong time ago. I checked, it was only a month ago... I guess that's not terrible considering the circumstances. Glad it arrived safe!

for things coming TO china, this is great!

everten, I'm interested to get 1 (the one with stereo audio + CPS1 and CPS2 kick harness connectors). My ST-V motherboard is layout A.

It’s funny, I came across this board by pure luck while looking at info for the multicart jumper extensions. The video was already in flight but this was a nice addition and really helped make the ST-V easy to run in the Big Blue.
Got a few messages about Scarlet Sprites on YouTube including my board in his recent STV video. https://youtu.be/loHULvN38vQ?t=436

I'm sure he's a member on here, so thank you!

could I be added to the list to purchase an audio + kick harness? I have layout B

just installed my Lions3 case today and realized I've got the stock adapter there which won't do for securing the top of the case on that corner of the PCB. I'm glad this is offered and that I found the thread before wiring a cabinet up with anything extra! thanks for your work!

I had my board installed. Thanks much!

Attachments

• 20200928_142954_Resized.jpg
    20200928_142954_Resized.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 179
I just received an order of parts. I usually build these to order, but I had some time to build a few to have on hand. I have 4 boards ready to ship (2 x A layout and 2 x B layout).

I've also changed the left audio connector to white instead of black since they were back in stock.

We would like to grab one of your stereo audio with kick harness pcb’s please.

Ours is type A.

Thank you,

Dave

Hi

Can I get a kick harness + stereo audio PCB?

Thanks,

Manuel

@everten I am interested in the IO board with kick harness
I have an A board
I am located in Canada

I'll take one ST-V Stereo Audio (stereo audio only)

Fully assembled PCB - $16 + shipping with tracking

PM Sent!

Thanks!

Brent

:thumbup:

Back