What's new
I have sent follow up messages to anyone who may have an incompatible IO board. I'm ready to ship replacements to those few people and will pay return shipping to get the incompatible boards back.

The main post has been updated with photos of the 2 different STV board layouts. When inquiring to purchase the IO board please let me know if you have layout A or B so I can get you the correct version.

I will start messaging people on the wait list in the next day or two.

Can you put me down for one blank IO PCB. I'll need to confirm which type of STV I have, I believe it's A but will confirm later this evening.

Can you put me down for one blank IO PCB. I'll need to confirm which type of STV I have, I believe it's A but will confirm later this evening.
Mr. Frank, can I please piggyback some $ on your order for this? You sold me with your review on the phone.

Looking to be added to this list as well!

Assembled PCB in A style.

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
Confirming my order for 2 x blank IO PCBs type A please.

Revision received and works like a champ. Great work @everten! Thanks for the quick fix on the versions. 0B9BAFAA-BC88-400E-AD2E-21C54A26139A.jpeg

Everyone on the wait list has been PMed with instructions. Thanks.

Hey @everten st-v I/O just arrived and stereo audio sounds absolutely amazing especially hearing radiant silvergun on my M-audio AV-20 DJ monitors. Fantastic job , and i can't wait to see your next projects!

Hey @everten st-v I/O just arrived and stereo audio sounds absolutely amazing especially hearing radiant silvergun on my M-audio AV-20 DJ monitors. Fantastic job , and i can't wait to see your next projects!
Nice! Now that I'm through building the bulk of the STV boards I'm going to see about doing something similar on the Taito F3. I picked up an F3 about a week ago and I'm about to pull the trigger on the F3 multi and a Lions 3 case so I can see how it all fits. I need some Elevator Action Returns.

The Lions3 Taito F3 plexi is a sweet looking kit. I’m looking forward to see if they release a STV plexi revision.

663ABE2B-3ECC-4BE5-8D3B-122E23C81F7A.jpeg

Taito F3 would be great.

Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.

Taito F3 would be great.

Be aware that F3 outputs amplified audio via the stereo connector so you may want to add in a basic audio attenuation circuit.
What's the acceptable audio attenuation circuit or should I say desired?? Would a simple resistor voltage divider circuit be good enough?

Last edited:
Im still hoping for someone to make a solid case for the st-v to mount the LCD selector in or even a newer variant of the LCD selector

I tried re the selector and STV but bowed out. It's just too many connections that need to be made thus I couldn't achieve a graceful solution that was up to my standards.

Back