What's new
I tried re the selector and STV but bowed out. It's just too many connections that need to be made thus I couldn't achieve a graceful solution that was up to my standards.
i appreciate your attempt.

FWIW, I like the @miisalo ST-V LCD selector. Nice piece of kit. Selects games and resets perfectly, which is all that matters. The wires for install aren’t an issue at all. I routed via through holes to the underside of the ST-V PCB and it looks clean.

Before that I was using @Mitsurugi-w piano key DIP selector which was fine too.

Looking forward to Stereo on the ST-V and also the F3. Thanks @everten and all the creators here.

Got my PCB in and installed. Looks really clean, fits perfectly with the Highflow plexi case and the stereo sounds excellent. Thanks again @everten!

83oL7Tg.jpg

Really looking forward to the potential F3 version. I also have the Lions3 case for that hardware - it's beautiful.

Got my PCB in and installed. Looks really clean, fits perfectly with the Highflow plexi case and the stereo sounds excellent. Thanks again @everten!
Looks great. You need to find a place to mount that dip switch and it will look real clean.

Still not sure if I want to opt for the LCD solution but I'm happy for now with the dip bank setup. It works and it's easy to use.

Still not sure if I want to opt for the LCD solution but I'm happy for now with the dip bank setup. It works and it's easy to use.
Looks good, maybe @everten can make a version of his adapter that also has the dips switches for the multi??
Not a bad idea. I may be able fit dips where the CPS1 kick harness is. I could move the CPS1 to same spot as the CPS2 and make it an either/or kick harness. Do a lot of people use remote dips? Not sure it's worth the effort, but I'll look into it if there's interest.

Looks good, maybe @everten can make a version of his adapter that also has the dips switches for the multi??
Not a bad idea. I may be able fit dips where the CPS1 kick harness is. I could move the CPS1 to same spot as the CPS2 and make it an either/or kick harness. Do a lot of people use remote dips? Not sure it's worth the effort, but I'll look into it if there's interest.
I would say dips were the cps1 kick harness is and move that to the other side next to the rca jacks. i think cps2 kick harness has to be more commonly used over cps1 one nowadays. If there is enough interest ofcourse :) It would involve adding the dips and the ribbon cable connector. I think it would come in real handy specially when those 90 deg angle cart connectors go on sale.

I got the dip bank extension from @Mitsurugi-w. The sticker I printed myself from an image floating around somewhere in this forum. It's nice, as each game logo image includes the assigned dip setting for the multi.

I got the dip bank extension from @Mitsurugi-w. The sticker I printed myself from an image floating around somewhere in this forum. It's nice, as each game logo image includes the assigned dip setting for the multi.
I uploaded that somewhere, came out pretty decent, I was missing images for a couple of the games. Have there been more games added??

Back