What's new
he still needs parts and measurements. he is looking to get a coinmech. still needs to get pink paint code, i got him the other 2 colors. I also sent him control panel overlay. So he's getting there but needs help. He might need to take a trip after this corona virus shit is over to someone that has a cab so he can measure it himself. it would probably be best. Unless someone can get Capcom to dig up and share the schematics/designs of the cabs :)

Last edited:
I kind of want @hursit to focus on finishing those cute repo before taking on anything else:)
I have already focused on it. If guys dont mind %100 original. I can start to produce today.
But nobody gave even pink color code.
@Derick2k @rewrite and @Solmin tried to help me. I couldnt finish the cabinet without their help. But still need more help.

I kind of want @hursit to focus on finishing those cute repo before taking on anything else:)
I have already focused on it. If guys dont mind %100 original. I can start to produce today.But nobody gave even pink color code.
@Derick2k @rewrite and @Solmin tried to help me. I couldnt finish the cabinet without their help. But still need more help.
I’ll take 80% than nothing at all..at $1500 that is a killer price for what you get.. maybe just put a deadline to get what you need for the 100% target and if nothing happens proceed with the 80%.

These look great!

I have a Small 9"x9" Printer if you need one printed as a sample. As long as everything is sliced to fit that, I'd be happy to give one a go!

At that size you could make it like those neo geo minis =O

I mean, if the model gets sliced into sections that are smaller than 9"x9", I can print them all, then glue them together as a model.

I am building an R2-D2 where the dome was 35 pieces, glued them together afterwards and it's rock solid!

fixed the link to all the pictures, didnt realize it was incorrect.

Man, I REALLY wanna slice / print one of these things :) Wanna share the STL? Pretttty please?

thinking about it some more, I want positive control over it right now.

Been working on a Noir Bartop on and off.
Getting pretty lazy to try and finish it, the speakers are giving me a some problems.

Attachments

• namconoir v6.png
    namconoir v6.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 181
  • namconoir v6.1.png
    namconoir v6.1.png
    575.8 KB · Views: 165
Just finished these neo19 bartop design,
Missing some details I know.

Attachments

• IMG_20210228_110525_987.jpg
    IMG_20210228_110525_987.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20210228_110525_989.jpg
    IMG_20210228_110525_989.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20210228_110526_000.jpg
    IMG_20210228_110526_000.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 122
Seriously. That Urban!! So sick.

@jermz1 if you remade just the topper actual size it wouldn't be very hard to repro a full size Tecmo Urban cab. The rest is wood and metal with a few simple bends afaik.

People would line up for that.

@duffcon me too lol

@West There are talks about reproing a full size cab in the artwork section. I designed this just to see if I can do it. Sadly I dont know the topper dimensions. The rest of the cab would be easy to make.

Back