What's new

hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score
Hello People

I have working on this projects since 3-4 months wiith @mdk @ekorz @Derick2k and @Mitsurugi-w .
I have been looking for Original Scan for side arts, and i have found it 2 weeks ago. Thanks to @EVAWINGZERO. He sent me the original scans.

Thanks to @mdk for his great efforts. I have ask to him some original measurements to compare with his original cabinets. We worked really hard to make him %100 original. And i have realize some problems even with the original atwork, and fixed it.

This is the plan

* First we have to find out Real Color Code of PINK. ( I need your help about it )
* I have vectorized all details
* Halftones DONE
* Sample Print and test to @mdk to compare with original
* Original UV OFFSET print on the material.

So let see how many pre-order we can collect about it. The UV OFFSET is really expensive and there has to be at least 100 sets at the same time.

If we get enough interest, my target price is : ?
DHL shipping cost is: 19 USD to USA and EUR.
25 USD to AUS.

I can ask another National Postal Service System. Maybe cheaper but slower.

Lets Check the pictures.

Original Scan

ZOmJEUO.png

Vectorized

xgL2Y6D.png

Colored ( Grey Are will be original Metallic INK )

7cN6rlu.png

Lets check this picture.
The halftone overflowing during the printing.
You will see some Dark pink color areas, those are not effects. They have print the Silver ink First, then they print the pink color but it didnt match %100 then Pink seems darker than original.
I think it is the problem about of the old print technology ;)

VRAeMtK.png

MRcHVjt.png

Last edited:
Sweet!!!! Super excited to get these, Im in for 2 maybe 3 in case I mess one up installing it. I will read the pink color code on my cabs and let you know what I get :)

Sweet!!!! Super excited to get these, Im in for 2 maybe 3 in case I mess one up installing it. I will read the pink color code on my cabs and let you know what I get :)
thanks.
@emphatic says it is 100% Magenta Color

Lets check with you

This is how it looks with %100 Magenta CMYK

kylaF57.png

Last edited:
so exited! 2 for me... one set for the egret that I have, and one set for the egret I want to have someday :love:

iim all in if you need pictures of mine let me know. Mine color wise wasnt faded.

I am hoping we can get Windy2 done at some point.

iim all in if you need pictures of mine let me know. Mine color wise wasnt faded.

Thanks,I will ask you if anything i need
And yeah my second side art target is Windy 2 or Atomiswave

İ think @mdk want it too
I would definitely take Windy 2 set, Atomiswave as well.

Both the Windy 1 & Windy 2 art comes off easily, it's quite a heavy side art compared to other mentioned cabs but I fear there would not be enough interest to see it reproduced but hopefully we can get the vectors done.

Thanks,I will ask you if anything i needAnd yeah my second side art target is Windy 2 or Atomiswave

İ think @mdk want it too
I would definitely take Windy 2 set, Atomiswave as well.
Both the Windy 1 & Windy 2 art comes off easily, it's quite a heavy side art compared to other mentioned cabs but I fear there would not be enough interest to see it reproduced but hopefully we can get the vectors done.
That sounds good
do you think can we find it to scan ?

Thanks,I will ask you if anything i needAnd yeah my second side art target is Windy 2 or Atomiswave
İ think @mdk want it too
I would definitely take Windy 2 set, Atomiswave as well.Both the Windy 1 & Windy 2 art comes off easily, it's quite a heavy side art compared to other mentioned cabs but I fear there would not be enough interest to see it reproduced but hopefully we can get the vectors done.
That sounds gooddo you think can we find it to scan ?
If I decide to repaint then it should be easy, in two minds about taking the original art off though.

Back