What's new
U

Unicron

Have a Vewlix and want to install some art in the instruction/move strip and the marquee holder, specifically for Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct. TGM3 came out before the Vewlix, so I think the official marquee and instruction slip might not fit...or will it?

Out of curiosity, can someone please give a brief explanation of marquee art? Like, was there a standard size, or would companies release multiple sizes/formats for different cabinets?

Have a Vewlix and want to install some art in the instruction/move strip and the marquee holder, specifically for Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct. TGM3 came out before the Vewlix, so I think the official marquee and instruction slip might not fit...or will it?
They'll fit fine, no problems.

They'll fit fine, no problems.
Will it be flush?

The art will be smaller than the holders. Here's the marquee:

vewlix_marquee_tgm3.jpg

Thanks for the pic! Might have print out a scan that's bigger. Are you running TGM3 on your machines?

I have it in a Net City. VGA games belong on CRTs IMO.

Nice. You are right, I would prefer to have a CRT candy cab for TGM, but getting the Vewlix was how things worked out.

The cool thing about TGM3 is that someone modified the game files so it can be displayed in widescreen which works better with the widescreen Vewlix monitor. The same thing cannot be done with TGM1 and TAP unfortunately.

The cool thing about TGM3 is that someone modified the game files so it can be displayed in widescreen which works better with the widescreen Vewlix monitor.
Oh wow, I had no idea. That's cool!

Back