What's new

TheDeath

Professional
Reaction score
Any suggestions on this behaviour?
My twinbee keeps getting stuck at a BAD 22D Nvram (93C46), i changed it with another one, reprogrammed (try both normal and byteswapped), hold test on boot (keeps saying that eeprom bit is wrong).
I don't get where nvram is handled in the circuit (are there any GX schematics?)

Oh BTW, why there's no KONAMI sub-section in the forum? i think the company was huge much like sega or taito, i think he deserve a visible spot here. So many games and harware stuff

Lethal enforcers 2 schematics.

However... check for dead lines between the 8 pinner and the custom.
After that check lines from custom > CPU.

After that replace custom :(

Lethal enforcers 2 schematics.

However... check for dead lines between the 8 pinner and the custom.
After that check lines from custom > CPU.

After that replace custom :(
Thanks @Hammy, i'll start to take a look here. Damn, i was hoping was something else related rather than the custom itself...

ew.jpg

Nice one, yes thats why always check for dead lines first ;)

Damn that's the twinbee that i almost got running...

Need to get back to this hardware... Loads of good titles.
Wonder if @Apocalypse has checked it out yet ;)

Funny fact that i did that first with the asics near the socket connectors (i was having the whole right row complitely bad) because i knew that swapping boards could cause this, but i've overlooked elsewhere.
I also noticed that while i was in test menu to set up things, after save and reboot it got me again with bad 22D and i was panicking out. Lucky for me the hold on test did the trick again, but i won't try again, no matter figure out why XD
Thanks again. Awesome job on that Namco NA1/NA2 btw!

Nice what's the other rom board?
Some of the more advanced games output the video from the rom board and need a 'video' loom / extra jamma adapter.

The golf one i included that mounts underneath and does not need that.

Attachments

• soccer.jpg
    soccer.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 110
Back