What's new
Guys , as you know , i like very much this release and i wanna help as many fellows i can to grab a working donor motherboard!

For today i found this :

1.-> Numan Athletics
2.-> Numan Athletics

Have a great weekend everyone :saint:

Last edited:
Still waiting on my buyicnow chips from China :(
Usualy he ship with DHL E-Commerce , right ? Doesn't work the tracking he provides you sir ?
Oh I am tracking it. Just taking awhile is all. He shipped it out right away. Not complaining about the service, but more about not having it in hand to play with it.

I haven't tested the board yet actually. Should do that. According to YAJ it was "working". We all know better than to believe that though.

Looking at Amazon at all the DeOxit products to see if I can clean the pins of oxidation and corrosion. Also need to order a cap kit. Anyone else clean theirs up?

Grab a pair of the volume wheels - may as well change those at same time..
I'll look up where to find these.

Wouldn't happen to be the same wheels as the IGM PGS would it? Have a couple new ones of those lying around.

Grab a pair of the volume wheels - may as well change those at same time..
I'll look up where to find these.
Wouldn't happen to be the same wheels as the IGM PGS would it? Have a couple new ones of those lying around.
PGM is a 3 pinner. The other thread "NA Repair tips" has some links of the correct type.

We have liftoff!

FbW62g2.jpg

Pz9UCRe.jpg

oYgzhuq.jpg

My board Cosmo Gang the puzzle came with all the artwork as well.

LDCLqdK.jpg

But my concern is that this thing could use an extra standoff. Was that supposed to be included or was it mentioned somewhere? My NA1 board came with plastic standoffs but they go through 3 of the holes, but not where one really should be used to give it all corner stability.

Anyone know?

I ordered some deoxit to remove the oxidation on the traces of this board. Will do a complete recap. My sound works fine thankfully.

I added a couple extra standoffs to mine to ensure it wouldn’t warp over time

My plan was to get a load of legs to include some but never got around to it!
I guess most of you don't have a biscuit tin full of random ones haha

For peg #4 with no hole use one with a flat top or cut the nipple off if it's that type.

Back