What's new
They can be handmade from info in the other post and the files are out there.

I don't think there is anyone who has a PCB yet and not the roms, and i'm sure they will get uploaded to internet archive or something one day.

Received -thanks hammy! :love:

NA_Multi.jpg

Oh, yes - also got two c boards from sheep_nova!
@Hammy, where on earth did you find those TTL chips? SGS closed down more than 20 years ago.

[EDIT]
Dat S32 GAL :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GAL's are from my stock normally from pulls... you can't buy them new.
Lattice isn't making them anymore but Atmel does (or did until last year, haven't checked since).
I'm even more curious now, NOS TTL chips? Had you got a lead? We're using a ton a them but we go for new ones since they're still manufactured. Have you got a secret deal?

GAL's are from my stock normally from pulls... you can't buy them new.
Lattice isn't making them anymore but Atmel does (or did until last year, haven't checked since).I'm even more curious now, NOS TTL chips? Had you got a lead? We're using a ton a them but we go for new ones since they're still manufactured. Have you got a secret deal?
Yes ATF 16 atmel , @ekorz tested those and they work fine. When my GAL supply is gone i will change to those.

For the other parts, the guy i buy from has limited stocks... As expected for NOS dip chips. What do you need?
Can't let you clear him of F244's it will fuck up operations here ;)
I already cleared his 4060 stock (2 different manufactures) ;)

I'm using the Atmel 16v8b to replace the Lattice version but the AT22V10 do not work well to replace the Lattice version. So we are having to use used Lattice gals on our s16B multi.

Good to know!
I have about 10 or so 22's not enough to supply the demand unfortunately but there if you are desperate!

I should say that it may be possible to directly replace them but it seems you might need to compile the files differently. We just haven't figured it out. But for now, burning the same file does not work well on the AT22v10.

Looking for a donor board. I may end up with the multi before I have a board from the looks of things.
If you dont find one, let me know, I might have a spare. Need to test though. Im gonna hit my storage unit tomorrow to see if I get a hold of it along with some other goodies.

Looking for a donor board. I may end up with the multi before I have a board from the looks of things.
If you dont find one, let me know, I might have a spare. Need to test though. Im gonna hit my storage unit tomorrow to see if I get a hold of it along with some other goodies.
I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. Some folks have been posting links to Japan auctions but if you find one in your storage working, shipping within the states would be ideal :)

Another batch are built so page 0.5/page 0.8 is in the process of going out, some of you have had the message already :)

There will be a little wait again for page 1 as @hoagtech looks nice and innocent on the list but it's a large number of bigass jamma boards along with both existing multi versions.

Received yesterday ! Now , all things are awesome about this beauty release ! Thanks you @Hammy for your surprise !

Ps : @Frank_fjs ... sir , can you do a LCD selector like you did for System16 B Multi ?

Attachments

• A489831F-6E70-4E00-A998-38DCDC727618.jpeg
    A489831F-6E70-4E00-A998-38DCDC727618.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 17559B4D-9680-4AAD-A718-5AEFABC6F931.jpeg
    17559B4D-9680-4AAD-A718-5AEFABC6F931.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 118
  • C9A4EC74-1EA3-43FE-81F8-ED43FB2C89AB.jpeg
    C9A4EC74-1EA3-43FE-81F8-ED43FB2C89AB.jpeg
    622.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Back