What's new
Exvania sir , from the start... Exvania is what i like the most, this because i dont have yet a vertical arcade setup✌️ :saint:

Exvania sir , from the start... Exvania is what i like the most, this because i dont have yet a vertical arcade setup✌️ :saint:
I hear you, <3 Exvania!!

In some ways it reminds me of Bomberman but the medieval theme and dragons takes it up further a couple notches. :thumbsup:

Knuckle heads pushes the board to the limit, and has a reasonable rom test it's THE test game :D

I'd say tennis is best for testing the RNG and quite underrated.

Not seen one installed in a 4 player cabinet yet, most of the games support it along with 2 player!
4 player knuckle heads looks interesting!

What!? I had no idea Knuckle Heads supports 4
players - that sounds wild!

I will need to build a link harness one of these days for some of the 4p games, I know Numan Athletics and Exvania both support it too.

What!? I had no idea Knuckle Heads supports 4
players - that sounds wild!

I will need to build a link harness one of these days for some of the 4p games, I know Numan Athletics and Exvania both support it too.
Yeah also tennis has 4 player so it's worth a go, namco "kick" harness / connector should be easy enough to find just needs a bunch of extra wires adding.

Hi there ! Nice project !
Is a motherboard needed for this or you have some to sell ?
Yes indeed, needs the original mother, it's a rom board.
Sadly i don't have any spare motherboards.
They are on japan every week and tennis etc shows up often in europe and is a good donor.
Don't waste money on a faulty one just spend a little more on good, the motherboards have a leak problem.

Thanks for the reply Hammy, and yes I am familiar with the issue. I bought a faulty one and trying to see if I can fix it first :)

They are on japan every week and tennis etc shows up often in europe and is a good donor.
Don't waste money on a faulty one just spend a little more on good, the motherboards have a leak problem.
Tried to search for those but no luck yet.
Not sure I am searching correctly... would sure love a heads up if you see one around someday ^^

Thanks for the reply Hammy, and yes I am familiar with the issue. I bought a faulty one and trying to see if I can fix it first :)

Tried to search for those but no luck yet.
Not sure I am searching correctly... would sure love a heads up if you see one around someday ^^
There is a bit of a scramble for them at the moment, after the 'hype' dies a little i'm sure you will pick one up.

Before the multi they were available all the time for 50 working and 10er's non-working.
Going rate has doubled! It should calm back down (hopefully)

There is a bit of a scramble for them at the moment, after the 'hype' dies a little i'm sure you will pick one up.Going rate has doubled! It should calm back down (hopefully)
Meh... I am more pessimistic about that XD
I have been looking for one for about a year now.
Fingers crossed I will score an affordable one sometime soon ... or repair this one.

I received the DIY board and it was an absolute joy to assemble!

gO2ZtFq.jpg

Couldn't be more pleased with this multi. Exvania is getting the most time so far, but I've actually really enjoyed Emeraldia and Cosmic Gang more than I even thought I would. I'm itching to put together a 4 player harness for these games and will have to work on that soon.

Top work on this multi, @Hammy! Also, a shout out to @twistedsymphony for his install instructions. It had been a while since I had soldered tiny SMD parts like those 0805 capacitors, really liked the clear way you put those instructions together - made it a breeze!

Looks like "factory" haha ;)

Get a peg in that hole, the trouble that caused during the design end is unreal. The weight of all the roms, it needs it!
Nice clean motherboard too! Very nice haha :)

In my daily researches ive found another potential donors , but like many others , i think will need some repairs for them .

If you need it:

- check this out ✌️ !

- this

- or you can make an offer for this - he didn't provide more pictures with game operate , but you can ask this of course if you decide to grab it ^^ !

I like this project very much and i wish more fellows to have it in their collection ✌️

Last edited:
Apologies for this, Hammy, but I need to withdraw my interest in this multi project. Please feel free to open up my current spot to the people in line behind me. Thanks.

> 25- @aoiddr (FA)

Paid for mine today.

Still don't have a NA board :( Kicking myself for not grabbing a Emeraldia that was listed for over a month at 160.. Today's searches provided nothing available. The hunt continues :cursing:

Last edited:
Back