What's new
Managed to snag a "working" Cosmo Gang the Puzzle from YAJ. Waiting for Zenmarket to pack it. They are slow going because of the covid.

I quote working because as far as google translate and the pictures show, it works. But like all these boards it is on it's last legs it looks like.

Cosmo Gang pictures

Comes with a bunch of manuals and artwork which I don't care about for this particular project. All that's left is to find the eproms and get them burned somehow while I wait for my multi.

It was difficult to find a board at all, let alone a working one. If you find one for under $200 count your lucky stars.

I hope to recap the board, use oxidize remover and reflow parts of the board just for good measure.

Managed to snag a "working" Cosmo Gang the Puzzle from YAJ. Waiting for Zenmarket to pack it. They are slow going because of the covid.

I quote working because as far as google translate and the pictures show, it works. But like all these boards it is on it's last legs it looks like.

Cosmo Gang pictures

Comes with a bunch of manuals and artwork which I don't care about for this particular project. All that's left is to find the eproms and get them burned somehow while I wait for my multi.

It was difficult to find a board at all, let alone a working one. If you find one for under $200 count your lucky stars.

I hope to recap the board, use oxidize remover and reflow parts of the board just for good measure.
i choose my items who comes from japan to be shipped by the sea services ... 70days will takes and will be here , in Romania . Japan to Romania only by the sea jp postal services or of course , DHL Express , but i dont want. I choose to wait ✌️

Congrats for this by the way ! The NA1 multi batch is almoast finished and we dont know if another batch will be released . So , guys , i think who will have this multi will have a unicorn ^^

Also : when you write your eeproms, grab few as spare ... you dont know if all eeproms will be good and accepted by multi pcb .

How much was the total for it if im not too curious ? :saint:

Last edited:
If this was directed at me, I linked the exact page where I won my auction. It was 17,000円. It will probably be closer to 20,000円 when all is said and done with shipping. I am using Zenmarket as the intermediary service.

If this was directed at me, I linked the exact page where I won my auction. It was 17,000円. It will probably be closer to 20,000円 when all is said and done with shipping. I am using Zenmarket as the intermediary service.
Ohh yeeahh, i remember that Cosmo Gang ... that item i listed few comments back . Glad i could be part of this ! Congrats :saint: ✌️

Last edited:
Putting a finger out there, if anybody ends up getting a NA state-side, poke me for a quick sale.
Japan market is the easiest but the prices now is around 150$ + shipping + proxy services fees . I didnt seen any in US sadly :(

Any boards ive seen on ebay were priced at $400~ <X
Fuck that, £100 max with cosmo, quiz or tennis.
Sit and wait a reasonable price will show up, let the idiots with the overpriced crap sit on their goods forever.
Before the games was cracked the boards were £30-50 each working, the only ones worth big for original is exvania and f/a.

the only ones worth big for original is exvania and f/a.
Numan Athletics too, at least I was seeing it in the $250 range when everything else was $50

though with the exception of Ex-vania and Tinkle Pit I own all the originals on this hardware and I don't think I paid more than ~$100 for any of them.

Loads shipped out today, and things are slowly calming down here again.
Got all the parts ready for the next round upto #29 hopefully next week.

A lot have arrived, i hope everyone is up and running!

Mine showed up yesterday. Need to get the burning of the roms sorted. Still waiting on my pcb from Japan as well.

Back