What's new
these look great, good job cleaning up the panels.
I would mold/cast them and make some repo parts. Since parts are scarce.

That's beautiful work and the panel looks amazing. Well done.

I should have never sold you that cab.

I recently moved to WA state and changed my name to Dan.

I will refund you and have you ship it to Bellingham immediately

Love how you saved the date stamp when restoring! Aaaand your decaying animal/alien thing not sure what that is haha.

Oh man, whatever that decaying thing is, that's so gross. LOL. Sorry you have to deal with that, par for the course though on used cabinets from location though. You'll get through it!

I love the Exceleenas. Mostly the Exceleena 2, since it was my first cab, and it's built like a fucking tank. :thumbsup:

That is on par for cabs off of a location, get some gloves, a mask and clorox- you'll be fine.

Amazing work so far, don't get discouraged and keep it up.

Awesome write-up. Really enjoying reading this.

This hole here.... where the dead mouses rotting corpse was stuck. That hole doesn't go right through. It goes into a box under the cabinet, where the stoppers thread into, but there's no access... other than those two little holes.
A lot of cabs have similar boxes. That's right, your cab too most likely has a fun little burial chamber for bugs, mice and who knows what else! Haha, what lurks behind view!

This is some grade A cab restore pics and write up. Really enjoying all this as I've never seen an Exceleena 1 or 2 up close. Well done.

Mappy and family must have lived in there.

Jokes aside- looking good so far, it’ll be worth it in the end to play on a nice machine.

I second I've been enjoying seeing your project as well, and you are doing a great job too!

Here's what it looks like all back together after the wiring harness was soaked for an hour or so then scrubbed.
controlbox-05.jpg
are you planning on redoing the 2 labels?

They’re common in Australia too @Apocalypse - definitely the most frequent candy style cab to appear of eBay out here.

Looks great! How did you remove rust along the edges? Is there any rust under the overlay?

Back