What's new
Thank you nam9 and Bluetear!I connected the blue wire to the heavykick button, the ground wire to the other side of the button, and it was great that my sixth button was working!

@Bluetear do you have any more spare stickers you are willing to sell me? I am a US Solider in Korea and can't leave my camp for anything leisurely.

Thx,
Kelly

@Bluetear do you have any more spare stickers you are willing to sell me? I am a US Solider in Korea and can't leave my camp for anything leisurely.
No problem, @zionfarm. I don't sell these, but I'd be more than happy to print you out a set and ship them over to Korea for you. They probably won't be expensive to send and I'd be happy to cover the small cost. I'll check on shipping and let you know if it's somehow more than I'm expecting. Thanks a lot for serving on our behalf.

Just shoot me a PM with the appropriate address and the details of your X2 system (ram, gpu, serial no., and version) and I'll make sure to ship you a set that matches.

No problem, @zionfarm. I don't sell these, but I'd be more than happy to print you out a set and ship them over to Korea for you. They probably won't be expensive to send and I'd be happy to cover the small cost. I'll check on shipping and let you know if it's somehow more than I'm expecting. Thanks a lot for serving on our behalf.
Just shoot me a PM with the appropriate address and the details of your X2 system (ram, gpu, serial no., and version) and I'll make sure to ship you a set that matches.
PM sent and thank you so much.

This is a work of art (both the labels and the setup).

I've been so hesitant to throughly clean my X2 as to avoid damaging to labels, so thank you for providing your replacements!

Back