What's new

hoagtech

Enlightened
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a couple jamma storage shelves and was wanting to know the best kind for storing them sideways so I could make the most out of my footage.

Any recommendations out there or keywords that would get me closer to my goal?

These Ikea Kallax shelves serve me well.

Attachments

• 1C02A9E7-C3C0-49A6-BE89-18C5D682884A.jpeg
    1C02A9E7-C3C0-49A6-BE89-18C5D682884A.jpeg
    214.5 KB · Views: 152
I like the look. I am looking for one with slats to keep the boards from touching each other.

Any more ideas?

I like the look. I am looking for one with slats to keep the boards from touching each other.

Any more ideas?
bubble wrap and hand written sticker on the side, like all Japanese do. Works great.

So are you planning on storing 'bare boards' i.e bubble wrap or anti static bags only? not sure if you've seen but alot of members on here store in anti static boxes with custom artwork

You could always roll your own if you have the tools and space for a little basic woodwork.
I plan on building my own in the next couple weeks. But mine is going to house an 8-way JAMMA switcher so I can minimize how much manhandling and re-connecting of boards as I can. I’m calling it the “arcade cabinet sidecar”. LOL

I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link
they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in

20200531-213435.jpg
I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s.

You should sell me SegaSonic and let me help you cut down on that clutter

I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link
they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in
I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s.
You should sell me SegaSonic and let me help you cut down on that clutte
Ha! You thought these were full with pcbs? These are just empty boxes, i use a pandora box on a 16:9 lcd screen with composite. I'm pro!
Ps: thats a convert btw :rolleyes: . Its an okeish game for 12 minutes :D Isn't worth the money for me

Last edited:
Back