What's new

Brentradio

Champion
Reaction score
If you are in need of someone to burn EPROM's or modules for the TL86 Plus for your Arcade-Projects Multi-Kit please check the list below.

If you are able to assist in burning EPROM's or proramming modules for the TL86 Plus for another Arcade-Projects member in your area, please list your location below and the type of chips you are able to burn.

----------------------
Location - Member - Service:

Finland - @nem --- EPROMS
Adelaide, Australia - @Frank_fjs --- EPROMS
Rochester, New York - @KalessinDB --- EPROMS
Brisbane, Australia - @djsheep --- EPROMS ---------- TL86 Plus With Adapter
Vermont, USA - @the Goat --- EPROMS
Switzerland - @nnap --- EPROMS ---------- TL86 Plus With Adapter
Constanta, Romania - @AlxUnderBase --- EPROMS
NYC, USA - @Derick2k --- EPROMS ---------- TL86 Plus With Adapter
Logan UT - @ShootTheCore --- EPROMS ---------- TL86 Plus With Adapter
Mission Viejo, CA, USA - @mathewbeall --- EPROMS
UK - @bodgit --- TL86 programmer with an adapter for the bigger 27c322, etc. chips as well as a UV eraser
----------------------

If you still can't find someone to help you, you can always check:

hobbyroms.com

buyicnow.com

Good Luck and Game On!

:D

Last edited:
I can burn chips for anyone local. I have a Xeltek Superpro 610P. It does all common chips. I have some chips on hand, but best to bring your own.

I'm going to try burning my own chips for the first time this week for my System 16B multi... if that goes well I'll be open to helping people.

Also worth adding buyicnow.com to the list of places to check - their prices are IMO super-reasonable and they're easy to deal with, I've used them for a couple things so far.

I can help out locals in Brisbane, Australia. And also by mail Australia Wide.

I have a Top3000 which does its fair slog of chips. At times I have chips on hand, so just ask or bring your own.

I won’t charge for this service.

you can add me to the list for Utah, USA. I can flash just about anything! :D

1C5A9FA1-ED0A-4F06-A246-8F75D45391F0.jpeg

List updated to now include programming services for the TL86 Plus with custom adapter.

If you offer this service send me a PM with your details and I'll add you to the list.

:thumbup:

I have a TL866 programmer with an adapter for the bigger 27c322, etc. chips as well as a UV eraser, if that's useful to anyone in the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 182
Does anyone know where the 'official' repository for the tl86plus proman is? Thanks in advance.

I did some hunting a few weeks ago and wasn't able to find much- all Proman official software download links seem to be dead.

The only software I was able to track down was on a suspicious-looking site and was an older revision compared to the Proman software included with the CPS3 Multi. Just use the Proman software included with the CPS3 Multi software download - as far as I can tell, it's the same thing. @djsheep may know more.

I use the newer version posted by @brizzo on here a whiles ago.

Back