What's new

chuckying

Beginner
Reaction score
My ttx2 will be black screen after startup to display "c:\typemulti\assets\ttxshell.exe",And then there's no response.

My ttx2 model is 209a with 2 gb of memory. 2.0 image.

Does anyone know the reason and the solution? Thank you very much!

I had a similar problem, turns out some windows boxes need to be ticked, Niko pointed me in the right direction- he may help you too.

there is a huge thread here all about the X2, you should have a look in there.

You might try a new HDD/SSD or even redownloading the drive image in case it got corrupted.

I tried a mechanical hard drive and a solid state hard drive, both in the same situation.I even tried version 1.4, which enabled me to boot into an emulator game, but when I quit the game, the screen went black and I was able to enter some other emulator game without seeing the selection menu.

I'll try downloading version 2.0 again and see if it works.

Just now I tried to delete the simulator game started by default and other simulator games, leaving only the ttx2 game. However, the screen went black when the default game was automatically run, and the ttx2 game was not started and did not enter the selection menu.There's something wrong with that.1.4 final version.Tomorrow I will try the new download version 2.0 again.

I downloaded version 2.0 again today. Press and hold the start button to launch my ttx2. As mentioned before, the screen will be black after startup, and the selection menu will not be visible.In the state of black screen, press the button to enter "death smile 2", but the resolution is only 852*480 and 640*480, my host has set 720p, but there is no effect.I rebooted the machine and entered "blazeblue" in the same black screen. The resolution is 640*480. I cannot enter 720p mode.Where does the configuration file need to be modified to see the menu?Why can't the resolution be in hd mode?

I use a dvi/ VGA converter to connect the plasma TV.dip Switch 1, 2, 5 is on.

What is the model number of the plasma? It’s probably not seeing a proper EDID from the plasma and either reverting to 480p or some resolution that your plasma can’t handle. Try on an LCD monitor.

Thank you to everyone who replied here, the problem has been solved, I replaced the new dvi/ VGA converter, the selection menu can be seen, the resolution can also use hd mode.Thank you again.

Back