What's new

GC8TECH

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello All,

I finally have some replacement PGM Volume wheel pots on there way here to AU. I tested a sample a while back.. and it was fine.
I need to see what is the "minimum" cost of shipping. As they weigh nothing at all. I'm thinking of selling them in lots of 2.

Somewhere around $7 with shipping in AU i think would be a ball park price....

Contact me if you need some.

Drop in replacement? Same pitch pins, physical size and resistance as original? If so I'd like a few... Do you have a picture of them?

I found them on AliExpress but don't fancy ordering from China right now.

Drop in replacement? Same pitch pins, physical size and resistance as original? If so I'd like a few... Do you have a picture of them?

I found them on AliExpress but don't fancy ordering from China right now.
I second this, are they drop in replacement?

I ordered some recommended in another thread but they were anything but drop in.

Yes of course they are drop in etc... I have tested them and they work well....

Attachments

• done.jpg
    done.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 238
Excellent news.

Please put me down for a set. :)

Nice, what about 4 to me in the US? Worth the shipping or better to buy in the US?

I'd have to get the min price on shipping to USA etc.... But you have to buy 100 to 200 minimum order... I haven't found anyone selling them in 1 or 2...

OK, no problem. Just PM when you know.

Do these work on anything else? The Crystal System maybe?

No.. Crystal system is diffrent. I have seen that type on ebay.. so should be easy to get from there....

I bought these wheel to replace the "Doggy" ones alot of sellers replace them with. Then hack up the plastics. So i'm restoring them back to factory. But there also NOT on ebay.. so that was another reason as well....

That's great.
As memtioned some weeks ago I am facing exactly such an horrible fix on my rev 14 board.
Would like to bring back to old honor.

Please put me in into a set of 2 :)

No.. Crystal system is diffrent. I have seen that type on ebay.. so should be easy to get from there....
I bought these wheel to replace the "Doggy" ones alot of sellers replace them with. Then hack up the plastics. So i'm restoring them back to factory. But there also NOT on ebay.. so that was another reason as well....
Ok, I'd wonder if I could buy 4 wheels and 2 full sets of caps for two motherboards, if you're willing to do that. If figure you probable have everything already laid out and it would be easier to just get some batches from you rather than console 5 or individually or whatever.

OK

To AU.

AU Post cost $5. Each wheel is $1 AUD

USA / Overseas

$4.50 AUD (not tracked) + $1 AUD per wheel.

Payment Via Paypal.

PM me with your details etc.. And i'll provide my paypal address. I post stuff once a week normally on a Friday. So first batch try and make payment by Thursday night...

Hey All,

Just a reminder i will be posting out Volume pots tomorrow (Friday). So if you want to be in the first batch.. please PM me soon.

T.

I will take 2, can you send it along with that pimped out PGM MB you you putting tweaking for me :)

OK.. i think i have contacted everyone ABOVE this post. IF i have missed anyone... please PM me.

Anyone else wanting wheels... Please post.. OR PM me direct.

Everyone let me know when you have received them... as there is no tracking, Because it would cost more than just replaceing the wheels... Overseas post CAN take upwards of 2 months... I definitively know the reverse way has been taking well over 2 months....

T.

Ah hell put me down for 2. Better to be safe than sorry.

Back