What's new

khamryn

Beginner
Reaction score
Updated: PROBLEM SOLVED: CHECK A + B Board Connection, Make sure Connection is extra snug.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Just installed the multi kit, getting white screen. I read Definitive Guide under "white screen", my board isn't damage from what I can tell, pins are not bent and inside sockets. LCD is showing the games, I am able to select game, flash it, and I get a "Now playing" on LCD.

Going over what I did. I'm have a revision 6 board w/ Pal G, I removed all the MVC roms, installed the kit as instructed, I did not however do any soldering to use the untouched roms and using the Decrypted roms I found here: https://archive.org/download/everdrivepack . The SD card is 4GB Sandisk if that means anything. Again, I can select my game, then it says flashing, then "Now Playing 'title'", but still only have a white screen. Any input will be appreciated :)

Last edited:
take pics of your boards out of the case and post em, make sure your interconnect is seated all the way, and make sure the a and b board are firmly seated.

I have all the pins, interconnecter, and the 2 board are firmly tight. I made them as snug as I can push them down.

I want to mention as well, I did not yet soldered the 4 wires (clock, data, setup1+ 2) from DS kit to B board. I was under the impression that this is if I wanted to use Clean mame roms, will this matter if I am using decrypted one?

Last edited:
Triple check the contact between the A and B boards.

Back