What's new
Reaction score
Hi, figured I would introduce myself here. I'm MostVerticalPrimate, long time gamer since birth, and first time arcade collector as of recently. I play and collect anything; Capcom, Sega, SNK, Namco, Midway, Atari, ArcSys, Toaplan, Raizing, Cave, Seibu Kaihatsu, I love them all. Video games are my thing, and pretty much all I have ;(

I currently have Street Fighter Zero 3 (my first piece), Vampire Savior, Super Street Fighter II Turbo X, Raiden Fighters 2: Operation Hell Dive, Area 51 and Site 4, an MV-1B Neo-Geo mobo, RayStorm, and (a non-working) ST-V mobo with Die Hard Arcade and Tecmo World Cup (also not working). I had a Pana MP-92 supergun as well, but it's fried so I bought a MAS supergun from a buddy of mine. I plan to expand my collection to many more games, my holy grail I want is Battle Garegga and Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike, which I would love to find someday. Other than that, that's pretty much it, just looking for all the games I love.

I'm always open to help since I'm still pretty new to the technical side of things. I also run a podcast where I interview game developers over cult classic titles, like Toaplan and Shin'en. I'm also always open to play anything online as well, I just look to have fun and meet new people.

This is my current setup as of now, I just have a lame TV to use for now, gonna hunt for a Triniton sometime down the road.

Attachments

• poverty setup.jpg
    poverty setup.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 154
Welcome! Nice collection.

Beautiful pair of Dreamcast sticks right there. And don't worry about tracking down a Third Strike...Zero 3 is better ;)

Controversial opinion aside, welcome to the wonderful world of A-P.

Back