What's new

AtariAussie

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm currently living in Washington state and am relatively new to board collecting. It's been fun and at times overwhelming. I've been trying to get a few games I recall from my childhood and really enjoy. Currently I'm in the process of setting up a better gaming area for my supergun and consoles. I'm hoping to get a rotating tv stand as well so I can set it up for Gaiapolis and other Tate games.

I have a few more games on my list of wants and I considered a bootleg at one point, but my bf talked me out of it. Maybe I'll find the original PCBs here.

Thanks for having me in the group. I hope to learn more as time goes on.

What’s up fellow Washingtonian?

I’m from Bellingham. Which city are you from?

See you around.

Welcome! I'm also a Washingtonian, new to the board, and trying to put together a few kits (CPS2, CPS3, STV, and Naomi).

Welcome! Glad to hear I am not the only one overwhelmed but then again your ahead of me on this hobby I'm still at ground level not even a supergun yet. You mentioned bootleg first I have seen that term used what exactly qualifies as boot leg?

Welcome! Glad to hear I am not the only one overwhelmed but then again your ahead of me on this hobby I'm still at ground level not even a supergun yet. You mentioned bootleg first I have seen that term used what exactly qualifies as boot leg?
Any board not made by the original manufacturer.

Their are many levels of bootleg quality.

Poor emulation would be the lowest tier in my book

Any board not made by the original manufacturer.
Their are many levels of bootleg quality.

So something like the stuff on amazon?

BLEE Arcade Game Box 3D Arcade Game Jamma Board 3188 in 1 with 50 3D Games HD Multi Video Game Board for Arcade Machine

Any board not made by the original manufacturer.Their are many levels of bootleg quality.

BLEE Arcade Game Box 3D Arcade Game Jamma Board 3188 in 1 with 50 3D Games HD Multi Video Game Board for Arcade Machine
Exactly. Screen tear city. poor input lag. Improper scaling. Audio issues. Etc

If you do want a crappy all in one box I would recommend the Pandora's Box over the Pandora knockoffs but I don't like the Pandoras box either.

"Pandoras Box.... SEX!"

Any board not made by the original manufacturer.Their are many levels of bootleg quality.
Exactly. Screen tear city. poor input lag. Improper scaling. Audio issues. Etc
If you do want a crappy all in one box I would recommend the Pandora's Box over the Pandora knockoffs but I don't like the Pandoras box either.

"Pandoras Box.... SEX!"
Thanks for the advice if i ever do that ;)

I'm in Federal Way :) @Miayamagata that's a crazy number of cabs!
I'm a contributor/volunteer for NWPAS (which unfortunately was canceled this year) so I bring them all to the show. I usually buy broken cabs and auction finds, work my way up from there. I'm almost to the point of having the cabs that I actually want vs. just quantity.

Then there's the ones that owe me to much money to part with. :rolleyes:

IMG-20200621-020533.jpg
Just moved these inside the house for the first time. Still need some cleaning, but they are 100% working

Last edited:
IMG-20200621-020533.jpg
Just moved these inside the house for the first time. Still need some cleaning, but they are 100% working
The pic link isn’t showing for me.

Reactions: VWI
Sorry, pic shows for me. Must be a permissions thing, I'll fix it tonight. -on mobile device

Back