What's new

24movements

Student
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Avery, and am very new to the world of arcade repair. I have 4 private arcade cabinets that I've done some basic repairs on, making them in working order.

DDR Extreme
2 slot Neo Geo
The Simpsons
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (in WWF Royal Rumble cabinet)

I'm pretty self taught when it comes to repairing anything, and have so much more to learn so please be patient with me ^^;

Thanks for allowing me into the community.

PS I have a profession in 2-D Animation.

Last edited:
It's indeed the big double screen bastard. It was quite the nightmare to get it into the apt. The person who sold it to me swore up and down, "all cabinets are designed to fit trough door ways" but every site i found on the dimensions said otherwise.

long story short, we had to break the box in two halves to get it into the door.

It's indeed the big double screen bastard. It was quite the nightmare to get it into the apt. The person who sold it to me swore up and down, "all cabinets are designed to fit trough door ways" but every site i found on the dimensions said otherwise.

long story short, we had to break the box in two halves to get it into the door.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!
I've only seen and have moved 2 double-CRT cabs and Royal Rumble was one of them.
The other was a sega boxing game with these strange boxing glove sticks (can't think of the name right now).

I completely feel your pain, and would love to see pictures of the setup.
Those cabs were BONKERS!

You're in luck. I have a picture of the damn thing split in half and the finished product after.

It took 3 men to lift that top back onto the box x_x

(green stickers are wiring notes)
i9Q8Mjs.jpg
guzRHVL.jpg

You're in luck. I have a picture of the damn thing split in half and the finished product after.

It took 3 men to lift that top back onto the box x_x

(green stickers are wiring notes)
This is legendary!
Does it work VS too???!?!
Lol the NeoGeo CPs.

Yea, I'm looking to redesign this bad boy after all the technical issues are fully kinked out.

But yea, The vs is pretty awesome. All the elbow room in the world, and no interference from the opponent's body.

Yea, I'm looking to redesign this bad boy after all the technical issues are fully kinked out.

But yea, The vs is pretty awesome. All the elbow room in the world, and no interference from the opponent's body.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
New-Age CoronaVirus Social-Distancing Edition EX2 TURBO.

Welcome to the forums! This place has awesome people resulting in a great community. Thats an awesome set up you have going there. Out of curiousty, are you using stock wiring or did you create a wiring to do vs? Ive been seeking a vs kit myself to do his very same thing (except different cab)

Back