What's new
how many chips are stacked in that stack. and why????

Needs more stacked chips and/or wires!

Secret-Sauce-More-Cowbell.gif

Brilliant work as usual @Hammy. Reminds me of a certain other project with lots of patch wires. :whistling:

Reminds me of a certain other project with lots of patch wires. :whistling:
Yeah we will get back to that one sometime, projects get insane quickly, that one especially, needed a break!
That video is your pleasure when finished (as i still not got a actual donor, only the keeper / reference boards) but we need to fix the last issues first.

That other board i was looking at has serious issues, i keep getting it off the stack to try and fix but it's not co-operating. Until that works interest is low ;)
The big ol' bootleg is also sat on the shelf but that's gonna take about a year to work out what it's doing!

M84 also people want but need to be in the mood, porting all m72 games over is a long grind but it will too be over someday.

Reminds me of a certain other project with lots of patch wires. :whistling:
Yeah we will get back to that one sometime, projects get insane quickly, that one especially, needed a break!That video is your pleasure when finished (as i still not got a actual donor, only the keeper / reference boards) but we need to fix the last issues first.

That other board i was looking at has serious issues, i keep getting it off the stack to try and fix but it's not co-operating. Until that works interest is low ;)
The big ol' bootleg is also sat on the shelf but that's gonna take about a year to work out what it's doing!

M84 also people want but need to be in the mood, porting all m72 games over is a long grind but it will too be over someday.
Haha yes for sure! I was curious regarding that repair, sorry to hear it has been giving you more troubles... but glad you haven't given up on it! M84 will be awesome too. :thumbup:

This conversion goes under the category - not worth it.
Small steps to better things however.
Not to mention that the game is kind wonky.. i've played it on my Playstation long ago and i was begging to have tekken back inside the tray. I honestly don't know any good "floating fighter" aside from Astra SuperStars on Saturn. It's that kind of variation that never worked out in this genre

Super cool. But what an awful game, lol.
Nah it's good , classic ps1 action. Zuntatta sound. it's not tekken or virtua fighter for sure but it's still a classic.

PS1 has that anime intro... and the arcade board uses the lower spec v-ram so not using any new power.
You could say the psx version is better but when you don't have time / room for console crap what can ya do lol.

Back