What's new

Kujako

Grand Master
Reaction score
I'd like to run a JAMMA board or three in my MVS-25-2 cabinet. There used to be a JAMMA to MVS adapter from jammaboards dot com, but unfortunately the proprietor passed away. There is also the JNX Big Red adapter, but I can't seem to find one for sale. Anyone have a source for such an adapter, or a schematic so I can build my own?

Thanks,

Hello there.. I have a Jamma2mvs and an MVS to jamma, purchased them many moons ago and hardly used them....Figure out how much jammaboards used to sell them for and I will sell them to you at the same price plus cost of shipping..

Attachments

• ED120F80-2D01-45A5-9463-218A35EBFC8F.jpeg
    ED120F80-2D01-45A5-9463-218A35EBFC8F.jpeg
    649.8 KB · Views: 242
@XianXi is selling them
I emailed him off his website, I figure like a lot of places sourcing and delivery is effected due to COVID etc. Not gonna bother him with a DM here. SNK-NEO-GEO was able to provide me with one of the jammaboards variety, so I should be good. Don't think I need to worry about -5v for now, seeing as I connected my Demon Front PCB before I remembered that MVS<>JAMMA, it ran without issue (full audio etc). If JNX gets the storefront back up and running I'll seek out one of his Big Red adapters with the negatron for when I want to add a third JAMMA PCB to the cabinet. May also need to get some inline vertical/horizontal position JAMMA boards... it's a journey not a destination. I'll be at this awhile.

Thanks to @SNK-NEO-GEO I have an adapter board wired into my new JAMA switcher. All working, holding down Player 1 and Player 2 start for a couple seconds switches from MVS to Demon Front PGM. Cable management and figuring out where to mount the PCBs is the weekend project.
0EeUtyE.png

Update: Got everything mounted. JAMMA switcher on top.
IMG_0584.jpg

Demon Front board with JAMMA to MVS adapter on the bottom.
IMG_0585.jpg

Last edited:
Back