What's new

penrhos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Found this in the bottom of a box of Sega JVS PCB's - can't find any info on google, looks like some kind of JVS PCB only markings on it are the ones for the ports and the part number "837-15083" I'm sure it was in the box with some V3 JVS PCB's I bought as a job lot.

I have the 60-pin connector for it and it has start, service, coin,test,meter and some of the fire buttons for P1 connected.

Not sure if there should be a cap next to the power connector on top right corner and dip 2 is on, rest off.

The large chip is labelled - Toshiba TMPM330FYFG, Japan 1137 HAL, 645005 ARM (315-6639A)

P1020056 (Medium).JPG

I have one myself needing some help on how to hook it up. Far as I know this is for the SEGA RingEdge and RingEdge 2 only. I see how they hook up power. I think the white JST connector(CN1) is comm to ESW on the RindEdge brainbox. Right now I run a Capcom IO to my RingEdge 2 it works. I like to see a manual on this type of IO if someone has one.

Havent come across this on, look at game manuals than run on Nu/ALLs systems, it might be In there.

Havent come across this on, look at game manuals than run on Nu/ALLs systems, it might be In there.
Yeah, I went through tons of manuals and I'm still going through them. In error ESW is for test and service switches not comm. I looked at the picture above a little closer it's using RS232 I just need to know to pinout on the serial port(Com1) on the CPU. I don't want to hurt the CPU or IO if I do something wrong.

Yeah, I went through tons of manuals and I'm still going through them. In error ESW is for test and service switches not comm. I looked at the picture above a little closer it's using RS232 I just need to know to pinout on the serial port(Com1) on the CPU. I don't want to hurt the CPU or IO if I do something wrong.
Also, you best bet is to reach out to KC or Cereth and sww if they have a game with one of these ios and they can take pics of how its hook up. Also, see if there are any auctions on YAJ with pics that might still have wiring/connectors that have been cut off, etc.. Good luck, if you find out please post it up here.

Back