What's new
I cleaned the parasite pixel logos, P rom contains all the trad patches + palettes.

You can find the link in the dedicated topic on neogeo-system

https://www.neogeo-system.com/t10411p850-grosse-exclu-neogeo-ss5-perfect-unreleased-yuki-game.

samsh5pf001.png
Good job, nicely done ! But instead of a hack, is there another mean to get a proper title-screen like the patch on the fly in Samsho Neo·Geo Collection ?

Was MetalliC's latest post helpful to point toward new fixes ?

Are there any bugs when Spanish or Portuguese languages are turned on ?

Very interesting friend, I tried to download the file with the new modification and I cannot access the page, it marks an error, would it be possible to obtain it from another server?
Regards

I can probably provide a hook to exe offset mapping
is it a big deal ?
I'm sorry I don't have as much experience as you with these things. This is first time I have even looked at making changes to a game, let alone dicking around with a windows program having hooks into the games ccpu.
Knowledge without action is useless.
And I see only action from a few who made this possible.

Thanks ACK, without you this would not be possible.

Frikade, look at this page, I put the rom on my G-drive ;)<br style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254);">
The google drive page tells me that I need permission to access the file, your file is probably protected and needs your approval, could you check your email or the link?

Sorry for this problem, a new link is in place. Normally this does not ask for authorization.

Well I have ss perfect on my arcade stick pro. Just occured I'll steal the ROM from the USB and transfer to neo multi. See what happens

The dream became true thanks to Atomikwave from the french forum. I received my numbered limited copy of the cartridge with the rom to play on the real hardware
All this couldn’t have happened without the work from all the people from here and there for the translation, the bit swap, the title swap and all the stuff...

Last edited:
limited copy of the ROM
.....?
Edited... sorry for my bad english, i’m not english native.It’s a real cartridge, without sacrifice, 100% custom made PCB, with the ROM burnt in, to play on the real AES system
Ah, I was very confused, I thought they sold you the file.

I wonder how likely they are to get in trouble over something like this. Selling bootleg AES games. Sure, if the PCB is theirs, that's great, but the game absolutely is not theirs to profit off of.

Profit is the wrong word for the situation, it was sold for 215€ including shipping with insurance, the shockbox with snk logo, insert, booklet, sticker on the cartridge all offset printed, almost original shell, holographic numbered sticker... custom pcb, eeproms... well that is not business, it’s a passionate work for SNK fans...

I agree, the frontier is always very thin between the two worlds, same story with the rom that was cracked, translated and modified with new gfx... people playing with this rom won’t buy it from the Nintendo store ;)

same story with the rom that was cracked, translated and modified with new gfx... people playing with this rom won’t buy it from the Nintendo store
The difference here is $0 were exchanged in doing so. Perhaps the ROM data has been stolen (though many got the game free from the Epic Store, and then acquired their ROM from there), but no money was made.

Back