What's new
They did the same exact thing with Ironclad. Took the rom and sold it as a “limited release”. Scum.

Buying that game physically on aes is both a disservice to the people who dumped it and patched it. I fart in the general direction of the scum who made it and bought it.

raw

Its been awhile since i've visited the status but how far have things gotten?

Last fixes I recall had to do with translating to english. The title showing Perfect. Kuroko not popping in after every match.

Have both titles (US and JAP) been fixed to show correct color and the Kanji Wood Black in the japanese title?

Is attract mode (demonstration) showing the mini Titles?

What other things have been fixed?

is there CRC data for the latest fixed version?

From what I understand, its the unmodified ROM.

So no english translation.

From what I understand, its the unmodified ROM.

So no english translation.
Exact, this release only contains the original rom from original dump.
If they do it, it’s they could do. There is no information about a copyright issue, or an official legal issue at this time for this. (as I know, they have limited rights from SNK to produce a limited number of copy (you can also call this boot) from original games, not only from visco they own. About this game, I don’t have info about this so wait and see..).

Another guy sell Chinese crap boot of this game from a week now and not a limited copy of it as it must be done (also with Chinese crap pcb and the Final patched/trad rom !) This is scum.

Last edited:
Nothing very hot, but I got the Elrayzeur's romset works on mu MultiMVS

title.jpg

charaselect.jpg

Now the game just need to be implemented to the game list, and in the roll-up pack.

Nothing very hot, but I got the Elrayzeur's romset works on mu MultiMVS

title.jpg

charaselect.jpg

Now the game just need to be implemented to the game list, and in the roll-up pack.
Hope this happens anytime soon. :)

hi guys, where i can find the latest Elrayzeur's romset? Does it include a working rom of Samurai Shodown 5 perfect w?

thanks!

Back