What's new

K0NAM1

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

If I pickup any System 573 board, is there a way for me to run Konami 80 on it from DVDR?

The information about this on the web is scarce.

Thanks.
Richard

To play Konami 80's Arcade Gallery and any of the other non-Bemani games, you should pick up a vanilla Konami System 573 board. The most common and cheapest of those type of pcbs to find are Fisherman's Bait boards (they're in a black case with blue trim). This kind: https://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=582

As for installing any of the 573 games, you would need a cracked version of the disc that patches out the security cart checks.

You just need to burn the cracked image to a CD-R. There's a link to it on the forums, do a search for it. The ODE has loading issues with the game, so it's better to run it from a disc.

I'm not sure if it works with every security cart. I can confirm it works with Hyper Bishi Bashi.

Thanks, sorry what is ODE?

I purchased Fishermans Bait yesterday!

I purchased one of Electric_Monks IDE simulators today, ideally I would like to use this.

Optical Drive Emulater

On the drive simulator Konami 80's stutters during the game selection. It's not unplayable, but it is better with a disc drive.

Thanks, do you mean IDE Simulator from Colin (electric_monk) or is ODE something else?

Thanks, that's not good news I dropped $200 on the IDE Simulator for this, do we know if the stuttering can be fixed, or not?

In the subsequent post electric_monk thought it might be an audio playback issue. You'd have to ask him if he's done or going to do anything about it. Who knows, maybe he's already fixed it.

Back